Professor offers extra credits for students who attend pro Palestine demonstrations.

Werbung:
Yes for sure a liberal .And democrats call republicans deplorable.
Well Republicans are deplorable. This story doesn't change that duh

You idiots find these tiny stories and whine about democrats as if one person represents tens of millions lol

You idiots find these tiny stories and whine about democrats as if one person represents tens of millions lol
Idiots never seem to grow out of stupidity. Calling God's people deplorable is something only fools can do.

Idiots never seem to grow out of stupidity. Calling God's people deplorable is something only fools can do.
If they are deplorable then the name fits
Only a deplorable would still claim the election was stolen
But a majority of Republicans do

If they are deplorable then the name fits
Only a deplorable would still claim the election was stolen
But a majority of Republicans do
Ignorance of the massive amount of 2020 voter fraud evidence does not justify calling people bad names for not being able to deny the fraud evidence.

Ignorance of the massive amount of 2020 voter fraud evidence does not justify calling people bad names for not being able to deny the fraud evidence.
Refusing to believe reality in this case makes you deplorable since calling an election stolen is anti-American

Your version of deplorable and mine are vastly different . Any one who supports terrorist or Iran or is Anti Jewish racist our borders being over run is deplorable anti American those who do not are responsible Americans .

Yes clearly democrats version of deplorable and mine are vastly different.
Of course any one who disagrees with thier radical beliefs are considered deplorable .

Werbung:
The constitutional process in the Constitution
Don't like it, comrade? Too bad go back to russia
Let me guess, you think this is what the Constitution says:
Neither Congress nor the American people shall accept evidence of election fraud once the biased and bent election officials have certified a tainted election.

Back