Progressives war on religion

I do not understand the mentality that conservatives are pro religion and liberals(Libtards) are the anti religious.

A significant percentage of the democrat party base are Christians. Blacks and Latinos. Why do we ignore that? Blacks might be the most Christian segment of our society with Latinos number 2. Seems like a very white centric view many of you have.

According to the 2 links 76% of Latinos consider themselves Christian and 83% of blacks consider themselves Christian. 57% of white democrats call themselves Christians.
Its rabid republican godbotherers like you who give religion its bad name. You were the ones pushing rvw be overturned and letting god decide.
The supreme courts judges who did it were all jesus junkies and republicans.
Where were the church's and clergy expressing peoples rights to decide? Deathly silent.
Dont give me the crap of posting statistics because the guilt is eating you. Its your hypocrisy you should concentrate on.

Werbung:
Its rabid republican godbotherers like you who give religion its bad name. You were the ones pushing rvw be overturned and letting god decide.
The supreme courts judges who did it were all jesus junkies and republicans.
Where were the church's and clergy expressing peoples rights to decide? Deathly silent.
Dont give me the crap of posting statistics because the guilt is eating you. Its your hypocrisy you should concentrate on.

Did you even read my posts? You are making a complete asshole of yourself.

I'm anti religion you retard! Yet in post after post you call me a "godbotherer"? Can't you read?

The democrat party is full of religious people and bible thumping morons. You saying they do not count if they are not white? I proved it with simple statistics. 83% of blacks who vote 90% democrat are Christians. Not according to me according to them!!!

Again for the reading impaired. I have no religion. I'm anti religion!!!!!! I'm like Christopher Hitchens. Any poster who says otherwise is an idiot.

You folks notice that even when I post some of the most liberal things Boris shits his pants and attacks me? I'm anti religion so he attacks me on religion.

I'm anti war and he attacks me on that.

I'm for free trade and he gets pissed off.

I started a thread criticizing how much we spend on military and he got pissed.

Noam Chomsky could take over my keyboard and this idiot would be attacking him.

I try to have meaningful conversations with you libtards it is simply impossible.

I wrote an entire post stating my views on religion for a reason. Here it is again. No post ever written on this forum was more clearly obvious.

In my personal opinion religion and the concepts of a god are 100% the creation of the human mind.

I find religion to be no more useful and in some ways less useful than playing video games. A lot less fun.

Religion and religious people are a threat to our freedom. Most religions are authoritarian in nature.

Then AFTER that post I get called a rabid "godbotherer". Why would I have any respect for this person?

Its rabid republican godbotherers like you who give religion its bad name.

I wrote an entire post stating my views on religion for a reason. Here it is again. No post ever written on this forum was more clearly obvious.

Then AFTER that post I get called a rabid "godbotherer". Why would I have any respect for this person?
I stand by every word I said.

What is that on Joe Biden's forehead? Ash? Ash Wednesday?

Joe Biden godbotherer!

Nancy Pelosi meets with and takes communion from the leader of the most authoritarian organization on earth.

Nancy Pelosi godbotherer!!!

Hillary Clinton speaking at a bible thumping Christian church.

Hillary the godbotherer!

I didn’t know any of that was illegal?
The irony is how trump stood in front of a church , holding a bible backwards, professing to be a Christian to keep the Jesus junkies happy.
He couldn’t spell the word.

In case you have been in borneo and don't know it - the progressives of this country have largely become anti-theists and they are waging a war on religion.

The standard tactic is to take every secular opportunity to make it harder for private citizens to practice their religion - mush like the tactics in the war on guns. No beuracratic rule is too small or too unrelated to be wielded as a weapon.

So what is the newest attack? Its not even that it is new - it is that the scope of it is so large that should they win they will have assumed the power to regulate every aspect of religious life in America.

IN a world of widening and often ridiculous concepts of discrimination the line between religious freedoms and discriminatory policies has been intentionally blurred in an attempt to drive religion from the market. If progressives had their way you could practice whatever religion you wanted as long as you did it in the privacy of your own bedroom, er, I mean closet, er, I mean basement, well you get the point.

I admit I find it hard to balance real issues of discrimination from real issues of religious freedom but in this case it is easy to see the truth.

For a long time churches were allowed to hire whoever they thought best for religious positions but were required to use secular standards in the hiring of non-religious positions. The line was often crossed by those persecuting churches in making sure that they used secular principles in hiring for what are marginally secular positions.

But today the present administration filled with anti-theists at every level is fighting the battle to allow the courts to decide on every matter of faith. The courts could decide if the Catholic church was in error for not hiring the Jehova's Witness as a priest. The courts could decide if the curriculum of a religious school required a teacher who understood that religion or not - and they would make that decision despite the likelihood of having no understanding itself. The courts would decide if internal complaints were brought to the elders or brought to a secular court...the potential list is endless. Churches that stood firm without compromising their principles would be shut out of public life at best, forced to close their doors on average, and their members jailed at worst. Churches that caved would cease to resemble churches at all.

The progressive administration could have demonstrated itself to be a pluralistic minded movement but instead choose to take an aggressive stand never before seen on these shores by arguing in court that churches do not get to choose their own leadership or members.

Link to article here:
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/05/a-religious-clash/
The rag quoted is a right wing hate filled rag founded by none other than the fox News liar in chief, Tucker Carlson. Yet you suggest we adhere to that propaganda.

Democrats are never shy invoking god or Jesus when pushing their authoritarian agenda. It all goes hand in hand.

Here is the unelected governor of New York telling us that god wants you to be vaccinated!

Sort of destroys the Boris narrative that only republicans are what he calls "godbotherers".

Democrats are never shy invoking god or Jesus when pushing their authoritarian agenda. It all goes hand in hand.

Here is the unelected governor of New York telling us that god wants you to be vaccinated!

Sort of destroys the Boris narrative that only republicans are what he calls "godbotherers".
It doesn't destroy any of my observations about believers.
I have never dismissed democrats from being believers regardless of your pathetic justifications.

But I know the term godbotherers really gets under the skin of you precious little patriots. You're proof of it.

It doesn't destroy any of my observations about believers.
I have never dismissed democrats from being believers regardless of your pathetic justifications.

But I know the term godbotherers really gets under the skin of you precious little patriots. You're proof of it.

The term godbotherers is dumb. Is that unique to racist Australians?

"Pathetic justifications" WTF are you talking about?

You bash republicans as exclusively religious nuts. Through common sense and numerous sources and polls I proved to you that many democrats are the same way. That 80% of blacks and Hispanics identify as Christians. Not my opinion.

The difference between you and me is that you look at the world from a totally white perspective. Half the people I have worked with are black. Many of them are bible nuts and they vote democrat. When I say bible nuts I mean Pentecostals, Jehovah's witnesses people like that. Emphasis on nuts! They have a very intolerant, authoritarian view of the world and they vote democrat!

Yes most white democrats are secular. So ignore everybody else?

You claim to live in Missouri? Go to an inner city St Louis church. You have churches that teach that 90% of human beings are going to hell. You have churches that preach total intolerance towards gays. Almost all of them vote democrat.

Facts are a dangerous thing to a libtard.

The term godbotherers is dumb. Is that unique to racist Australians?

"Pathetic justifications" WTF are you talking about?

You bash republicans as exclusively religious nuts. Through common sense and numerous sources and polls I proved to you that many democrats are the same way. That 80% of blacks and Hispanics identify as Christians. Not my opinion.

The difference between you and me is that you look at the world from a totally white perspective. Half the people I have worked with are black. Many of them are bible nuts and they vote democrat. When I say bible nuts I mean Pentecostals, Jehovah's witnesses people like that. Emphasis on nuts! They have a very intolerant, authoritarian view of the world and they vote democrat!

Yes most white democrats are secular. So ignore everybody else?
You think whatever you chose. You're opinion and that of all low IQ Republicans means nothing to me.

Throw all the shit you want at me and it does not intimidate in the least.

It's taking you a while to grasp I have the same respect for you as a dog has for a wheel.
Change your attitude.

Werbung:
The most moderate black denominations of any size are the Methodist episcopal denominations. There are 3.

AME(African Methodist episcopal)
AME Zion
CME(Christian Methodist episcopal)

Their theology is very similar to the United Methodist church which is very liberal and very white.

The one area they disagree on? Gays!

Those churches still oppose gay marriage and openly gay people cannot become ordained in those churches.

The most moderate mainstream black Christian denominations will still not bless a gay marriage or a gay clergy.

Back