protest about PHilippines President Policy of killing suspected drug users

As I recall the guy was never shy about how he would approach things so they ignore nothing, they got what they wanted including what you see as faults.
I do not want to discuss TRUMP on this forum but simply compare him to Dupere. IT is true that the Phillipine President did threaten to get hard on drugs before the election. BUt he did not get into detail that included killing suspected drug uers .Perhaps those who voted for him think there is no other way to get hard on drugs but Indonesia has shown there are other ways. IT is true that The is doing things that the AMericans would notl do ikekissing a woman on the lips in public and buying equipment from South Korea. BUt it has more problems with corruption and deserves a better leader

Werbung:
I do not want to discuss TRUMP on this forum but simply compare him to Dupere. IT is true that the Phillipine President did threaten to get hard on drugs before the election. BUt he did not get into detail that included killing suspected drug uers .Perhaps those who voted for him think there is no other way to get hard on drugs but Indonesia has shown there are other ways. IT is true that The is doing things that the AMericans would notl do ikekissing a woman on the lips in public and buying equipment from South Korea. BUt it has more problems with corruption and deserves a better leader
As to details, the guy may be nuts but he is not stupid. As to corruption, it's to be expected in the 3rd world. Sorry but that's just the way it is on every continent.

Werbung:
Back