Putin's time is near

Werbung:
We can hope but I don't see putins doctor saying this and you provide a link?

Ok Im not going to make you say please as I know your a lug nut and hate me but here you go and there are a lot more links if you just would have looked . dumb ass
So you have nothing lol

Why would I hate you that's silly I pity you and find you amusing

We can hope but I don't see putins doctor saying this and you provide a link?
Like all sinners, Putin has a death sentence from God. The real threat remains that he will do something like nuke America before he goes.

'No Chance of Survival': Putin Warns West of Nuclear Destruction, Threatens Use of Russia's Most Powerful Missiles in Retaliation (msn.com)

'No Chance of Survival': Putin Warns West of Nuclear Destruction, Threatens Use of Russia's Most Powerful Missiles in Retaliation

Like all sinners, Putin has a death sentence from God. The real threat remains that he will do something like nuke America before he goes.

'No Chance of Survival': Putin Warns West of Nuclear Destruction, Threatens Use of Russia's Most Powerful Missiles in Retaliation (msn.com)

'No Chance of Survival': Putin Warns West of Nuclear Destruction, Threatens Use of Russia's Most Powerful Missiles in Retaliation
We are all sinners so God has sentenced us all to death? Sounds hateful

We are all sinners so God has sentenced us all to death? Sounds hateful
Yes, all sinners are under the sentence of death but those who repent of their sins and obtain forgiveness from Jesus shall never die.

John 11:25-27
King James Version

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.​

Yes, all sinners are under the sentence of death but those who repent of their sins and obtain forgiveness from Jesus shall never die.

John 11:25-27​

King James Version​

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:​

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?​

27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.​

Maybe putin will repent

Werbung:
Back