Question about Acorn

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Since Little acorn must have failed to see it, over the weeks...in the thread he even posted on later...and the many references to it in others..

Again Simple question for you little acorn

IN the issues about Voter Registration Fraud involving Acorn in AZ I believe it was...what group first reported that the Registration forms appeared to be Frauds....

Bonus points for telling me how many times the O line and Mickey Mouse would have been able to vote because of this...

Now the rest of you, don't spoil it and say anything, lets just wait

Werbung:
Since Little acorn must have failed to see it, over the weeks...in the thread he even posted on later...and the many references to it in others..

IN the issues about Voter Registration Fraud involving Acorn in AZ I believe it was...what group first reported that the Registration forms appeared to be Frauds....

Bonus points for telling me how many times the O line and Mickey Mouse would have been able to vote because of this...

Now the rest of you, don't spoil it and say anything, lets just wait

Did YOU know , JOHN DILLINGER, the bank robber, often called the police to report his own crime? Obana learned this trick in Chicago and trained his Acorn THUGS to do same!
WHY DOES "ALWAYS" know what and how THUGS behave, Always?

Did YOU know , JOHN DILLINGER, the bank robber, often called the police to report his own crime? Obana learned this trick in Chicago and trained his Acorn THUGS to do same!
WHY DOES "ALWAYS" know what and how THUGS behave, Always?

well sorry but it does not take a 5 year old to fine the problem with your story...if they report them, and then they are thrown out...zero was gained...thus pointless...like your post

ACORN!! It's part o' their job!

"ACORN quality control staff had spotted the fake registration cards and contacted the authorities in June of 2008. "It could not have impacted the voting process whatsoever. Nonetheless, we cannot turn a blind eye to this,'' Rundle added.

Of course-- that's not how the rightwing will frame the storyhttp://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/09/09/acorn_praised_by_prosecutors_for_fighting_voter_re/. Expect them to ignore the prosecutor praise of ACORN and the fact that the problems were identified by ACORN months before the November election."

Werbung:
Back