Race

Koios

I found this interesting quote while browsing the race section of the PBS website:

"The Blacks have race, Latinos have race, Asians have race. They're just white. They're just people. That's part of being white." (by Legal scholar John A. Powell)

What do you guys think about this statement?

Werbung:
It strikes me as the same sort of logic that J. Jackson used when he claimed that a black man could not be racist.

Hmmm

I think what he is an advocate for the people who are wishing to actually undermine, belittle and moreover destroy the understanding with whites to connect with their European heritage. It's absolutely despicable because lets face it people, until another time, hell nothing happens on this planet without one of our say so's (which other races naturally hate [every race wants to be the dominant one which is a sad reality considering...] because it is human nature to be competitive, successful and dominant) and Western society, and white race is on the track of becoming endangered. Seemingly, since us European and European Descendants have been Globally dominant for so damn long, there is an underground agenda to divide and destroy us internally and for that reason or not, it's apparently working. We conquered, governed and dominated everything and now White Nationalities are and have been deflated then eaten up politically and more regretably racially (in Europe, my race's Goddamn Homeland). There are a select few of people here who have already denounced me for my assertions and principles but all these have never even heard my opinion on race and my opinion on Global Race-Relations. It's not so much that I look at the mixing of races as the specific happening I'm against but moreso the whole package because people are not just divided by race. People yell "Racist" because they are ignorant and think "Racists" are stupid people that hate people for the simple reason of a different tone of skin color. That's what Liberals want you to think about people like me but none of it's true and in actuality, it's that stupid way of thinking that has largely contributed to where the Western World is now, in social and religious decay. Racism in my definition means you favor your own race or another race of people over another. However, to the Liberals' dismay, this would make most people racist which they are. People that aren't usually do not represent their culture or didn't have their cultural upbringing or at least had a too much diluted one. Example: Ever see a white guy that hangs out with blacks? Yeah...I know. Personally, I look at race as one part in two that mainly makes up, creates and dictates social culture. There are several more parts of culture like economical culture, and regional culture but the two I concentrate on as the most important aspects of a country's culture is its race and its religion. I'm a mono-culturalist as Paleoconservatives are. The earth in my view is basically broken up into continents which are further broken down into different "Worlds" shall we say and then even further into nationalities. The Earth is mainly broken down in my opinion into six distinct worlds that all cover an area of land. The Western World, The Eastern or Oriental World, The Persian/Muslim World, The African World and the Indian/Hindu World. Each have a distinct race and all except for one has a specific practices religion. These all represent the main bodies of culture in the world which is shown through their allies, trade, etc. The culture becomes even more specialized on the National level in most cases but these are Generally the major "Worlds" of the World which I have absolutely no problem with what so ever. My principles dictate however that these should be preserved for the ultimate societal, economical and communal function which is why I don't like believe in the West's invention of "Multi-culturalism" and never had. True, race is connected with culture which it should be but different cultures together are a burden, a societal threat and can escalate into an actual National Danger. Reasons: One of the biggest reasons undebatably why the American Political System is failing and become more bi-polar AND liberal is because of "Multi-Culturalism". It's almost like having your neighbors move in and start telling you how to run your house. At the very very least it's a conflict of interest. I suppose the first trial of "Multiculturalism" was forced onto the people (which it most of the time is anyway) by conquest with the Muslims invading Greece and the Balkans. Problems persist today with that and it never worked. So I've become a political Gimp because of the ongoing destruction and de-westernizing of America and Europe. Do I have a right and just cause to be? Of course I do.

Why do you hate multicultralism so much? Why do you want to conserve current societies and keep them all seperate? What does it gain? We would bee hundereds of years behind in Medicine had we not listened to the Arab world. Multicultralism brings with it dispute, racism and war, but eventually, it will bring tolerance. What is wrong with mixing? Its not only the blacks that commit the crimes.

Did you know this is the exact same legal stance as that of the KKK? They say they are not against other races, they just feel that they should not dilute their heritage. Go check them out if you're not already a member, you definetly should be. Its everything you stand for. It really, really is.

You talk of your European heritage, well let me tell you something, rightly or wrongly there is very much an anti-American sentiment all over Europe, especially in Western Europe. And its not because of most of the American people, its because of America people like you, and you're current government.

You talk about your European heritage, but I doubt many europeaners would welcome you with an attitude like that, and a majority of Americans as well. You just can't handle that some blacks have better jobs than you, higher IQ's than you, more attractive women than you, nicer houses, in your country. Well I'll tell you what, most of them will have got them through honest work, working harder than you.

You're so self rightouess, you often denounce peoples view on this board as being ridiculous, and then claim they are not worthy of hearing why their views are not valid. You often tell people on the forum they are not worthy of this or that, talking to you, or living here or there.

You're obviously a loser, you probably got beaten by a black in a running race on your school sports day and never got over it.

Why do you hate multicultralism so much? Why do you want to conserve current societies and keep them all seperate? What does it gain? We would bee hundereds of years behind in Medicine had we not listened to the Arab world. Multicultralism brings with it dispute, racism and war, but eventually, it will bring tolerance. What is wrong with mixing? Its not only the blacks that commit the crimes.

Did you know this is the exact same legal stance as that of the KKK? They say they are not against other races, they just feel that they should not dilute their heritage. Go check them out if you're not already a member, you definetly should be. Its everything you stand for. It really, really is.

You talk of your European heritage, well let me tell you something, rightly or wrongly there is very much an anti-American sentiment all over Europe, especially in Western Europe. And its not because of most of the American people, its because of America people like you, and you're current government.

You talk about your European heritage, but I doubt many europeaners would welcome you with an attitude like that, and a majority of Americans as well. You just can't handle that some blacks have better jobs than you, higher IQ's than you, more attractive women than you, nicer houses, in your country. Well I'll tell you what, most of them will have got them through honest work, working harder than you.

You're so self rightouess, you often denounce peoples view on this board as being ridiculous, and then claim they are not worthy of hearing why their views are not valid. You often tell people on the forum they are not worthy of this or that, talking to you, or living here or there.

You're obviously a loser, you probably got beaten by a black in a running race on your school sports day and never got over it.

You try and claim that you don't like

Hey 9Sub, I could not have made it any clearer. I do not understand
why whites seem to always make their racist statement....Blacks
need to go back to Africa....yet They come from Africa too. Being a
self-centered/self thinking person has cause many person to get their
feeling hurt, or created conflicts within races.

Multicultralism, Almost in every race (culture) there is a
mixed bloodline running somewhere, and I know for a fact
that many can't accept that fact. The word culture covers
a wide range of concepts. Such as the Integrated pattern
of human learning that's passed down generation after generation.

Its can also include the religious or social believes, and again who
are we to point fingers at anyone without offering help?

America is the most multi-cultural society that has ever existed. Yet we are also the most powerful, advanced, and wealthiest society that has every existed. Do you really think that is a coincidence?

Diversity has made us strong. Far stronger than any of the mono-racial cultures on the planet.

Hmmm

America is the most multi-cultural society that has ever existed. Yet we are also the most powerful, advanced, and wealthiest society that has every existed. Do you really think that is a coincidence?

Diversity has made us strong. Far stronger than any of the mono-racial cultures on the planet.

This opinion encompasses too much than I'd like to get into old friend but I will assert that the very conclusion our country becoming the wealthiest and most powerful has to do with multiculturalism is entirely false and ignorant. Multiculturalism in practice is extremely new and has not proven its capability of being sustained and it certainly hasn't pointed anywhere to global adoption. Anyhow, when Multiculturalism first began in Europe, advocates of it actually prescribed the public brainwashing of its citizens to accept it and put in traction the agenda that led to the attempted erasing and demise of Britain's Top-Draw Anglican way of life. The implementation and legislative accomodation of Multiculturalism are both done against the natural will of the people that has divided our government as well as separated and isolated it even further, much further from the very people whom created it. I'll write a better theses on the Western abomination of Multiculturalism some other time.

This opinion encompasses too much than I'd like to get into old friend but I will assert that the very conclusion our country becoming the wealthiest and most powerful has to do with multiculturalism is entirely false and ignorant.

The empirical evidence supports my conclusion. America is vastly superior to every "pure" race culture that has ever existed.

Multiculturalism in practice is extremely new and has not proven its capability of being sustained and it certainly hasn't pointed anywhere to global adoption.

We have managed to maintain our lead for half a century, and it shows no signes of slowing down.

Anyhow, when Multiculturalism first began in Europe, advocates of it actually prescribed the public brainwashing of its citizens to accept it and put in traction the agenda that led to the attempted erasing and demise of Britain's Top-Draw Anglican way of life.

It does not surprise me that Europeans would attempt to coersion to make their ideology work. It is typical of them. But I do not agree that coersion (brainwashing) is a pre-requisite for multiculturalism to work.

The implementation and legislative accomodation of Multiculturalism are both done against the natural will of the people that has divided our government as well as separated and isolated it even further, much further from the very people whom created it.

How did you determine what the "real" will of the people is? How did you determine what their "natural will" is?

Do you really think America is more divided now than we were in 1950? 1900? No...with every generation the distinctions fade further. Most immigrants are fully assimilated by the 2nd or 3rd generation (usually to the irritation of their 1st generation parents).

If this is wrong, I dont wanna be right. I like America the way it is, and I like the direction it is going.

Hmm

Well Sadistic Savior, we're at another one of these again. The NeoCon (so called) butting heads with the Paleocon (now called). Once again, we could argue about this in length, we really could. My question to you is do you really want to? It would be a bloody one that will string away from both of us our personal understandings that led to our convincements. And this doesn't mean it will change our minds, it won't but will only give us pains in the head however I'm beginning to think this debate is inevitable to happen now anyway so just say the word.

However if you agree to pursue and begin this debate, I want this debate to end fairly on some conditions and acknowledgements which both of us must agree on. These I will post later if you decide to continue in this engagement which you will post now, most understandably.

The NeoCon (so called)

Heh heh, "so called"? Not only do I call myself a neocon, but pretty much everyone else on the forum does too.

Once again, we could argue about this in length, we really could. My question to you is do you really want to?

Sure. Why not.

It would be a bloody one that will string away from both of us our personal understandings that led to our convincements.

Blood is irrelevant. If I were not confident of my argument I would not be posting.

And this doesn't mean it will change our minds

Stranger things have happened. And our minds do not need to be changed in order to learn something new.

However if you agree to pursue and begin this debate, I want this debate to end fairly on some conditions and acknowledgements which both of us must agree on.

I promise nothing.

I will back my views with 3rd party evidence whenever possible, and admit that they are opinion when not possible (though such admissions are typically implicit). Whether or not you choose to respond to my posts is entirely up to you.

I am not here to win. I am not here to make friends. I am here to learn. These advasarial debates are a means to that end.

Werbung:

I found this interesting quote while browsing the race section of the PBS website:

"The Blacks have race, Latinos have race, Asians have race. They're just white. They're just people. That's part of being white." (by Legal scholar John A. Powell)

What do you guys think about this statement?

It's true. Race is a social construction and generally belongs only to minorities. The strange part, something pretty alarming, is that a lot of whites today may see this statement as "racist against whites" when in fact it is a comment painting us a picture of racism against minorities.
Minorities are seen by the mode as stereotypes for the most part and are expected to have group qualities.
People belonging to the mode of the population are the default, seen first and foremost as individuals.
In an ideal world, no one wouldhave race. A person's color would be very low on the list of individual qualities, not often brought up as a status... even a master status. Martin Luther King Jr's vision was one of a raceless society. But it seems the idea of racial identity is spreading to some angry whites, rather than diluting as it should.
However the ultimate pattern does seem to be a reduction in racial divisiveness, despite the loudness of some groups. While we are far from a society where all peoples are "just people", we are getting closer inch by inch.
Being "just people" allows us to truly be individuals.

Back