Raise the borrowing limit or go bankrupt

you think republicans are conservative when it comes to spending and debt?
hahahaha
hahha

they spend like crack whores too and run up debt too...which, by the way, you seem to obsess about crack whores. why is that?
There is no need to waste time blaming everyone for causing the problem. What Congress needs to do now is balance the budget and cut back on spending to get our fiscal house in order before it is too late. Removing the debt ceiling cap is not the way to avert the looming threat of national insolvency.

Werbung:
There is no need to waste time blaming everyone for causing the problem. What Congress needs to do now is balance the budget and cut back on spending to get our fiscal house in order before it is too late. Removing the debt ceiling cap is not the way to avert the looming threat of national insolvency.

and yet you wasted time blaming the democrats until I made you look stupid by showing republicans are to blame also. lol.

now suddenly you don't want to waste time blaming anyone?

what a hypocritical right wing religious nutjob you are :)

The audacity of you bringing the budget into balance when Trump spent like a drunken sailor after suggesting he would balance it. Suddenly its a priority because Biden is boss. You hypocrite.

USA will never go into insolvency so cut the scare tactics. You know nothing about the economy.

The audacity of you bringing the budget into balance when Trump spent like a drunken sailor after suggesting he would balance it. Suddenly its a priority because Biden is boss. You hypocrite.

USA will never go into insolvency so cut the scare tactics. You know nothing about the economy.
your a idiot bush o ung hole trump and biden are all big spenders , we can point fingers like a bunch of dumb asses or start taking action to correct the problem , Biden want a no limit to spending that sure wont help. Only morons would do that

and yet you wasted time blaming the democrats until I made you look stupid by showing republicans are to blame also. lol.

now suddenly you don't want to waste time blaming anyone?

what a hypocritical right wing religious nutjob you are :)
Now that we agree that both republicans and democrats are to be blamed for the horrific national debt, let us pull together to encourage Congress to stop foolish fiscal policies, reduce spending, and balance the budget without borrowing more money to do so.

Do you oppose bringing the budget into balance? If so, why?

Do you oppose bringing the budget into balance? If so, why?
I don't oppose that but you must consider the restrictions it will pose on the lower classes.
People demand things of the govt which always costs money.

You simply don't understand stand economics. Stick to your silly Bible.

I don't oppose that but you must consider the restrictions it will pose on the lower classes.
People demand things of the govt which always costs money.

You simply don't understand stand economics. Stick to your silly Bible.
I agree that if republicans in the House balance the budget in spite of massive democrat opposition, the democrats may not be able to give $5 million dollars and a guaranteed income to every black in San Francisco who has proven himself faithful to the democrat party.

I agree that if republicans in the House balance the budget in spite of massive democrat opposition, the democrats may not be able to give $5 million dollars and a guaranteed income to every black in San Francisco who has proven himself faithful to the democrat party.
Where's the proof that is happening?

Where's the proof that is happening?
Only a brain-dead electorate would allow a handful of democrat thieves to rob the US Treasury of 12 billion dollars. Blacks in California will not be getting $5 million each for faithfully serving the democrat party.

If you think that will happened you are hallucinating.
You would have it was a proposal by the group, not govt policy. A slight difference indeed so settle down, the blacks are getting free ice cream.

Werbung:
Now that we agree that both republicans and democrats are to be blamed for the horrific national debt, let us pull together to encourage Congress to stop foolish fiscal policies, reduce spending, and balance the budget without borrowing more money to do so.

wow, a post i agree with.

maybe you can carry over this attitude of not mindlessly blaming democrats and giving republicans a free pass for their actions to other posts :)

Back