Raise the borrowing limit or go bankrupt

"stole"? he was charged with theft when, moron? lol
No, he was not charged with theft. He was Obama. He cannot be charged with any crime because he is black and a democrat leader.

He could shoot down a dozen innocent people in the street without cause and his followers would still support him.

Werbung:
i detect a moron who claims obama STOLE the money. lol.
Call it what you like. Congress did not authorize the cash transfer. The SCOTUS ruled the Iranian terrorists were not owed the money, so Obama used his "Supreme authority" and gave the tax-dollar American money to America's enemies using only his "pen and a phone."

No, he was not charged with theft. He was Obama. He cannot be charged with any crime because he is black and a democrat leader.

He could shoot down a dozen innocent people in the street without cause and his followers would still support him.

of course he could be charged with it. but wasn't. because he didn't steal it. lol

you're a moron :)

Call it what you like. Congress did not authorize the cash transfer. The SCOTUS ruled the Iranian terrorists were not owed the money, so Obama used his "Supreme authority" and gave the tax-dollar American money to America's enemies using only his "pen and a phone."

i will call it what i like. Not stealing since his actions weren't illegal. presidents have authority to do things not authorized by congress and the courts because they are the executive branch, a separate branch of the government, moron. lol

i will call it what i like. Not stealing since his actions weren't illegal. presidents have authority to do things not authorized by congress and the courts because they are the executive branch, a separate branch of the government, moron. lol
I disagree. Presidents cannot take billions of dollars from the US Treasury without consulting anyone and give that money to whomever he wants to.

I disagree. Presidents cannot take billions of dollars from the US Treasury without consulting anyone and give that money to whomever he wants to.

you can disagree all you want. show me anyone credible who agrees with you.

your personal biased views on presidential authority are worthless, because you are a moron :)

you can disagree all you want. show me anyone credible who agrees with you.

your personal biased views on presidential authority are worthless, because you are a moron :)
If you are convinced public officials can dip into the US Treasury and take out hundreds of millions of dollars or more and distribute that money as they choose then you can keep that opinion, but I will not share it with you.

show me anyone credible who says he didn't have authority to do it.

AMERICAhttps://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/20/474962528/supreme-court-rules-frozen-iranian-money-be-turned-over-to-u-s-terror-victims

Supreme Court Rules Frozen Iranian Money Be Turned Over To U.S. Terrorism Victims​

April 20, 201611:08 AM ET
Eyder Peralta headshot
EYDER PERALTA
ap_536829701925_wide-41c98caeed0d09c94506cf1b3307c054078b50f9-s1100-c50.jpg

Rescuers search through the rubble of the U.S. Marine barracks Oct. 23, 1983, in Beirut after a suicide truck bombing. The blast — the single deadliest attack on U.S. forces abroad since World War II — killed 241 American service members. The Supreme Court decided Congress can pass a law compensating the victims, and those of other attacks, using Iranian government funds.
Jim Bourdier/AP
(This post was last updated at 6:55 p.m. EDT.)
The Supreme Court handed Iran's central bank a loss on Wednesday, saying Congress acted constitutionally when it passed a law saying nearly $2 billion in frozen Iranian funds should be turned over to Americans who U.S. courts had found were victims of Iranian terrorist attacks.

so obama gave that money to iran instead?

going to need a link to prove that, moron.

Do I detect a denier who does not believe Obama gave Iranian terrorists more than a billion US dollars that the US SCOTUS ruled did not belong to them?
Yes. Do I detect a youthful mug who believes Obama stole it?

Your apology is accepted.

Yes. Do I detect a youthful mug who believes Obama stole it?

Your apology is accepted.
Here is a quote from your source:

First of all, former President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to 2015 testimony from Adam Szubin, acting under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence.

The part that the meme gets right, though, is that the deal didn’t get congressional approval. The Obama administration had maintained that the agreement wasn’t a treaty, which would have required approval by the Senate. Republicans did try to block the deal, but they weren’t able to get enough support to pass the legislation in the Senate.

This 'rebuttal' does not hide the true facts but it does try to deceive people into thinking the true facts are not true. First, of course Obama did not ship $150 billion in cash to Iran, but he did ship $400 million in cash and added more which added up to $1.7 billion that the SCOTUS ruled did not belong to Iran.

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash - CBS NewsWatch CBS News

WORLD

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash

SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 / 9:42 PM / AP

WASHINGTON D.C. -- The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this yearwas made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency.

A Treasury spokeswoman says the cash payments were necessary because of the “effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,” which isolated Iran from the international finance system.

The $1.7 billion was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran.

An initial $400 million cash delivery was sent Jan. 17, the same day Tehran agreed to release four American prisoners.

The Obama administration had claimed the events were separate, but recently acknowledged the cash was used as leverage until the Americans were allowed to leave Iran.

The remaining $1.3 billion represented estimated interest on the Iranian cash the U.S. had held since the 1970s.

Werbung:
Here is a quote from your source:

First of all, former President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to 2015 testimony from Adam Szubin, acting under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence.

The part that the meme gets right, though, is that the deal didn’t get congressional approval. The Obama administration had maintained that the agreement wasn’t a treaty, which would have required approval by the Senate. Republicans did try to block the deal, but they weren’t able to get enough support to pass the legislation in the Senate.

This 'rebuttal' does not hide the true facts but it does try to deceive people into thinking the true facts are not true. First, of course Obama did not ship $150 billion in cash to Iran, but he did ship $400 million in cash and added more which added up to $1.7 billion that the SCOTUS ruled did not belong to Iran.

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash - CBS NewsWatch CBS News

WORLD

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash

SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 / 9:42 PM / AP

WASHINGTON D.C. -- The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this yearwas made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency.

A Treasury spokeswoman says the cash payments were necessary because of the “effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,” which isolated Iran from the international finance system.

An initial $400 million cash delivery was sent Jan. 17, the same day Tehran agreed to release four American prisoners.

The Obama administration had claimed the events were separate, but recently acknowledged the cash was used as leverage until the Americans were allowed to leave Iran.

The remaining $1.3 billion represented estimated interest on the Iranian cash the U.S. had held since the 1970s.
You said he stole the money. That is a lie.

You also conveniently forgot to include the transaction was approved by relevant bodies.

HE DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING NOR DID HE HAVE CONTROL OVER IT WHEN THE MONEY WAS GIVEN.

Did you miss this bit?

The $1.7 billion was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran.

Admit it. You are clueless on this and are here just to spin everything you can. You've been proven a blatant liar countless times but remain committed to being a hypocritical godbothering republican.

Back