"Rape Rooms" & Women In The U.S. Military

Mr. Shaman

I guess it was different, when Saddam's sons did it. :rolleyes:

"Responding to the verdict, the defendant's attorney said she thought he should have been cleared of all charges. "After all, he did serve his country."

Werbung:
So you think both are bad? Good to know. Do you ever have a point?

Shaman, we have to ask you to stop starting so many threads. Try to limit yourself to the already existing threads and debate there.

And also -- could you try to not be so annoying with the green and red links? Say what you want to say and then provide a link.

He's saying put any links you need to put in your post at the end, rather than hyperlinked into the text.

It's annoying. I generally skip over your posts because it is just you linking to sites and not actually debating as such, no offence.

It's annoying. I generally skip over your posts because it is just you linking to sites and not actually debating as such....
I'm thinkin'......between the title (of my post) and any related position I've taken (with the site backing-up my position), in the post, I'm lookin' for a debate.

If no one sees any reason to debate (against) my position, or doesn't have the ammo to do so, fine....the post can die-on-the-vine.

Too often (in forum's, in-general), people state their positions.....based on nothing.....except their "gut"; no historical-references or historical-precedents...yet, consider it a valid position....merely because they're drawing-breath. Typically, too-many people rely on rhetoric, and....more-often-than-not...they're "conservative" talking-points/rhetoric; no pain, no gain, no research required, and (certainly) no thinking required.

Am I tryin' to get a rise outta people? Hell, yeah!! If I wasn't certain (about my position), I wouldn't even raise the subject!! If someone knows something I don't, I wanna hear what-it-is they know....seriously!!! I'm no lemming. I detest lemmings! I prefer to develop my own positions.....rather-than jumping on whatever hip, trendy bandwagon passes-by (the preference, too-often, by the masses); much like any lynch-mob.

We're at too-critical a time (in our History) for anyone to make any stupid mistakes; myself included. Once this Presidential-election is over, we'll be stuck in that path, for the next 4 years.....or, in a worst-case scenerio (See: 43's Admin), 8 years!!

I'm thinkin'.....if people aren't passionate, about politics, why do they (even) frequent sites-like-this??? :confused:

You missed the point Shaman. 9sublime is right and I'm sure most people do the same thing that he and I do -- just skip your posts. No one likes opening endless amounts of links.

Using historical precedent is good. But just type out what historical precedent your using in your post and then at the end, say something like "for those who would like to verify my assertion, check out this link -- it provides a quick summary of x,y,z".

Yeah, nobody likes a whole article and nobody likes a post with no truth behind it so by all means back up your position with links but just do it in moderation.

Thanks.

Yeah, nobody likes a whole article and nobody likes a post with no truth behind it so by all means back up your position with links but just do it in moderation.

Thanks.
O. K., moderation......what's that mean....that I should (only) use one link, per posting......or, that you want all links at the end o' the (related) post?

Werbung:
Well, the way everyone else does it is that they put their point - and if challeneged about the validity of a statement they then provide a link. I don't see whats so wrong with that.

Back