Reaction to Bush's speech at the Knesset

typical no response.

Incoherent blather on your part does not require a serious response.

Comes in as well for me as it does for you in the trailer park.

Yaaaaaa - but maybe your totem pole is interfering with the reception. :)

Then who are we fighting in Iraq? Bush regime says its AlQ. Are you disagreeing with the all knowing leader?

Bush doesn't say we're fighting al qaeda in iraq - you are most of a year behind the news - al qaeda in iraq has been nearly destroyed. Look in the August, 2007 newspaper when it arrives in the dogsled. :D

My proof is that there hasnt been WMDs found. And some old shells with a trace doesnt justify it. There wasnt any to be found. Saddam was bluffing, that news is years old.

You flunked Logic 101, I take it? I couldn't find a ruler I was looking for the other day - by your logic, that means it doesn't exist.

BSm, it isnt about catching OBL. That has been the focus of the regime since 9-12 despite being warned by Clinton to watch out for him. Hell Ollie North said the same stuff in the 80s.
OBL is the leader of AlQ. We have spent billions chasing him with zero success.

Sorry, your totem pole antenna has picked up crosstalk from the Appeaser Parallel Universe - the effort made was to destroy al qaeda.

Have we captured the head of the Taliban? Nope.

Does it matter? Nope.

Saddam is dead and gone..great.

Damn straight it's great. One of the worst dictators on the planet is gone, thanks to Bush and the coalition military.

The Iraqis in the meantime are in a civil war,

Winding down to almost nothing.

thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed

Yeah, there are no casaualty-free wars, sorry to disappoint you. By historical standards, the casualty rate has been remarkably low.

hundreds of billions wasted

No, not wasted - we've gotten plenty for our money already.

and no end in sight short of electing a democrat.

Your last statement is actually true - nobody ever or could ever predict when a war was won with victory, but if the strategy is cut and run, you can pick the exact day.

Werbung:
Yaaaaaa - but maybe your totem pole is interfering with the reception. :)
In your all knowing perception about Native Americans, you should know that there are no totem poles in Alaska outside of the South East Panhandle 800 miles away.

Bush doesn't say we're fighting al qaeda in iraq - you are most of a year behind the news - al qaeda in iraq has been nearly destroyed. Look in the August, 2007 newspaper when it arrives in the dogsled. :D
Yeah...in the meantime, a story from 6 hours ago seen here...
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gkx-3oYeFwuWKCusr2jrojs98w8wD90NJJ3OB
Talks about 1,000 people detained while searching for AlQ in Iraq members in Mosul. Most of the force was thought to have escaped. Id say it quite obvious that ALQ is still alive and well in Iraq. Despite having no presence before the invasion and bungled occupation.

You flunked Logic 101, I take it? I couldn't find a ruler I was looking for the other day - by your logic, that means it doesn't exist.
:rolleyes: Talk about an oversimplification of a complex situation where our intelligence was flat wrong. The entire invasion was justified on that to the American people and international community. It was faulty intelligence that focused on one portion and overlooked all contridictory evidence.

Sorry, your totem pole antenna has picked up crosstalk from the Appeaser Parallel Universe - the effort made was to destroy al qaeda.
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
Damn straight it's great. One of the worst dictators on the planet is gone, thanks to Bush and the coalition military.
At the expense of potentially a trillion dollars, a hundred thousand dead Iraqis, potentially 10,000 dead coalition troops, 50,000 maimed, an emboldened terrorist mindset, a serious hit in our standing as leader of the free world and a futures market for oil that is quickly spiraling out of control, that is going to kill the small businesses the Bush loves to tout.

Winding down to almost nothing.
Well at least you dont have your head in the sand to far to say there isnt a civil war there. But saying it is almost nothing is looking at a battlefield with rose colored glasses.
But I find it funny that you call me an appeasor when it is your Bush Buddy that has accepted being extorted my groups there with cash and arms because they know there is no longer a military solution there short of being blackmailed by a bunch of Islamofacist mobsters.

Yeah, there are no casaualty-free wars, sorry to disappoint you. By historical standards, the casualty rate has been remarkably low.
Casualty rate for who? The American soldiers who have the best state of the art equipment and medical care to save thier lives, whereas a generation ago, the number of soldiers who have survived thier wounds would have been KIA.

No, not wasted - we've gotten plenty for our money already.
Oh this is a gem. Besides ridding Saddam, what the heck have we really gotten for our hundreds of billions in tax dollars? Please enlighten us all. Because we are paying full price for Porsche and getting a moped in return.

Your last statement is actually true - nobody ever or could ever predict when a war was won with victory, but if the strategy is cut and run, you can pick the exact day.
Ah the old cut and run argument. Like when Nixon did it in Vietnam, Or when Bush41 did it in Iraq in 91. If the strategy isnt cut and run, WTF is the exit strategy? Nothing. Never was. Wont be unless a Democrat is elected. McCain wants to dump another 4 years of blood and treasury into a place that cannot be won under military grounds.

Agreed... but the worst thing is neither side Republican or Democratic should go over seas and bash (thinly veiled or not) the other AMERICAN side.

I'd be just as against it if a Democrat had given a similar toned speech trying to degrade a Bush or McCain by interjecting twisted half truths for political points with a foreign country.

In the past both Parties have held the line that when overseas we speak as a united America and refrain from what took place in Israel.

It was shoddy shoot 'em up cowboy etiquette at best.

This was from my understanding somewhat of an unwritten rule of American officials when overseas. Especially by the high ranking officials. I dont often like Nancy Pelosi, but her remarks about that being beneath Presidential accepted behavior is spot on.
Being a fan of Joe Biden. I enjoyed his reaction to the subject even more.

In your all knowing perception about Native Americans, you should know that there are no totem poles in Alaska outside of the South East Panhandle 800 miles away.

Alaskan geography/demography - number 105,786,432 on my list of important topics. Actually, Alaskan anything. :)

Yeah...in the meantime, a story from 6 hours ago seen here...
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gkx-3oYeFwuWKCusr2jrojs98w8wD90NJJ3OB
Talks about 1,000 people detained while searching for AlQ in Iraq members in Mosul. Most of the force was thought to have escaped. Id say it quite obvious that ALQ is still alive and well in Iraq. Despite having no presence before the invasion and bungled occupation.

They'r rolling up the last ones - big deal.

:rolleyes: Talk about an oversimplification of a complex situation where our intelligence was flat wrong. The entire invasion was justified on that to the American people and international community. It was faulty intelligence that focused on one portion and overlooked all contridictory evidence.

Progress! Before it was "bush lied". You have no proof that contradictory evidence was "overlooked". As I said before, in the huge mass of intelligence data, some supporting, some contradicting, and lots missing, intelligence experts make probabilistic determinations. But the CIA HAS been wrong on lots of big things - that's why I call for their replacement with a new agency.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

So the most important thing in 2001 is the most important thing in 2008?? Noooooooooooooo................ :)

At the expense of potentially a trillion dollars,

Ridiculous fiction.

a hundred thousand dead Iraqis,

Fantasy.

potentially 10,000 dead coalition troops,

and potentially a lot less

50,000 maimed, an emboldened terrorist mindset,

I LOVE this one! In essence, it's "Don't fight back against the islamists and other miscreants in the middle east - it'll just make them angrier."

a serious hit in our standing as leader of the free world and a futures market for oil that is quickly spiraling out of control, that is going to kill the small businesses the Bush loves to tout.

Another gem - we took down two evil regimes - and hurt our "standing"? If doing that hurts one's "standing", then SCREW "standing"

Well at least you dont have your head in the sand to far to say there isnt a civil war there. But saying it is almost nothing is looking at a battlefield with rose colored glasses.
But I find it funny that you call me an appeasor when it is your Bush Buddy that has accepted being extorted my groups there with cash and arms because they know there is no longer a military solution there short of being blackmailed by a bunch of Islamofacist mobsters.

Incoherent.

Casualty rate for who? The American soldiers who have the best state of the art equipment and medical care to save thier lives, whereas a generation ago, the number of soldiers who have survived thier wounds would have been KIA.

It doesn't matter WHY it is - the rates have been historically low, and appeaser whining has been hysterically high. :D

Oh this is a gem. Besides ridding Saddam, what the heck have we really gotten for our hundreds of billions in tax dollars? Please enlighten us all. Because we are paying full price for Porsche and getting a moped in return.

Do I have to send this info to the Appeaser Parallel Universe forever?

- Overturned the Taliban terror regime in Afghanistan
- Established a democratic government in Afghanistan
- Overturned the Baathist regime in Iraq, which was responsible for millions of deaths and incalculable misery.
- Established a democratic government in Iraq
- Removed from al qaeda a safe state sanctuary
- Decimated al qaeda infrastructure all over the world, and killed or captured many of their leaders.

Ah the old cut and run argument. Like when Nixon did it in Vietnam,

That's exactly correct

Or when Bush41 did it in Iraq in 91.

That's nonsense - in a 100 hour war, the coalition achieved their goal of liberating Kuwait, and did it superbly.

If the strategy isnt cut and run, WTF is the exit strategy?

V---I---C---T---O---R---Y

Admittedly, an unpalatable notion for appeasers, who are fully invested in defeat, and have everything riding on it.

How do you define victory in Iraq?

Easy - victory is achieved at the point in time when the democratically-elected Iraqi government has effective enough forces to deal with the remaining IFs and bandits with it's own resources, as determined by coalition military leaders in Iraq.

Easy - victory is achieved at the point in time when the democratically-elected Iraqi government has effective enough forces to deal with the remaining IFs and bandits with it's own resources, as determined by coalition military leaders in Iraq.

Straight from the standard chickenhawk Bush administration playbook.
I am not willing to sit back and let them drain American resources when they cant figure thier own issues out, with no real incentive and requirement to do so. At this rate, they have zero reason except American political pressure to move forward on that issue.
So again, under your conditions of victory and the American resources needed to do that, we have no end in sight. Do you think that one day they will get tired of killing each Americans and each other and magically lay down thier guns and stop planting IEDs, sit around the campfire holding hands?

Libsmasher;38271]

Do I have to send this info to the Appeaser Parallel Universe forever?

No just until it makes some semblance of sense.

- Overturned the Taliban terror regime in Afghanistan

Would have completely beat them and gotten Bin Laden and been back home by now if Bush/Cheney hadn't lied us into a quagmire occupation in Iraq.

- Established a democratic government in Afghanistan

We did help with that.

- Overturned the Baathist regime in Iraq, which was responsible for millions of deaths and incalculable misery.

Which was absolutely no way our job. Nation Building is not a Constitutional thing to do. Just like the overturn in the old USSR it can and should be done internally.

- Established a democratic government in Iraq

That only stays in place while we play unpaid World Police with 140,000 American troops, suffer the casualties and spend $12 BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH. Two and a half days after we leave... now or in ten years. They're back fighting a full blown Civil War. Just like the Israelis Palestinians have forever.

- Removed from al qaeda a safe state sanctuary
But there wasn't ANY al qaeda in Iraq until we went there. They're only there now because we're there. It gives them a target to shot at & plant roadside bombs for.
- Decimated al qaeda infrastructure all over the world, and killed or captured many of their leaders.

Actually al quaeda is not "decimated" and the Taliban has rebounded back up in strength. We are no safer than the first day we went on this liars express.

V---I---C---T---O---R---Y

Admittedly, an unpalatable notion for appeasers, who are fully invested in defeat, and have everything riding on it.

That dog won't hunt. Your side already looks totally ignorant enough. I'd consider taking the word "appeasers" off your neocon list of talking points.

Chris Matthews already busted you out all over the world. Your side has no idea what the word even means. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wSZBTAXRs

Werbung:
[COLOR="]No just until it makes some semblance of sense.[/COLOR]

You wouldn't recognize sense if it jumped up and bit your face. :D

[COLOR=]Would have completely beat them and gotten Bin Laden and been back home by now if Bush/Cheney hadn't lied us into a quagmire occupation in Iraq.[/COLOR]

Total nonsense, for which you (as usual) haven't the slightest shred of proof.
[COLOR= ]We did help with that.[/COLOR]

Oooooooooo - a little bit of reason seeps into the appeaser brain.

[COLOR=" ]Which was absolutely no way our job. Nation Building is not a Constitutional thing to do. Just like the overturn in the old USSR it can and should be done internally.[/COLOR]

As if someone hands out "jobs". The idea that Saddam, who ruled with an iron fist for decades, could be overturned internally is the most assinine thing you've said. And whoopee doo, the soviet union ends after 70 years, after scores of millions of people were killed by the regime. And it wasn't internally ended in any case, but by conditions caused by external forces. That clash with your bot pseudo-history? Sorry.

[COLOR= ]That only stays in place while we play unpaid World Police with 140,000 American troops, suffer the casualties and spend $12 BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH. Two and a half days after we leave... now or in ten years. They're back fighting a full blown Civil War. Just like the Israelis Palestinians have forever.[/COLOR]

Appeaser propaganda, factual distortion, wild departure from reality, and all upchucked up in one small paragraph - congratulations. :)

[COLOR= ]But there wasn't ANY al qaeda in Iraq until we went there. They're only there now because we're there. It gives them a target to shot at & plant roadside bombs for. [/COLOR]

You DON'T KNOW whether there was or not, just like you don't know ANYTHING ELSE about Iraq, and al qaeda can and has gone to attack US forces where ever the US is in the world - better for them to come there and get destroyed there -which is exactly what happened. Problem? Only to foaming at the mouth appeaser-bots.

[COLOR= ]Actually al quaeda is not "decimated" and the Taliban has rebounded back up in strength. We are no safer than the first day we went on this liars express.[/COLOR]

Yes, they are, even the lib media agrees, and it's BIZARRE to hear an appeaser talk about safety - the people who want to cut and run and give up and who whimper about "world police".

[COLOR= ]That dog won't hunt. Your side already looks totally ignorant enough. I'd consider taking the word "appeasers" off your neocon list of talking points.

Chris Matthews already busted you out all over the world. Your side has no idea what the word even means. :eek: [/COLOR]

Spare me your yokel country boy expressions - and "neocon" is a word that means anything gene-missing islamist-symps want it to - eg "Ooooo - shouldn't have drunk all that beer - now my stomach feels neocon."

Back