Religion of Peace At It Again

Here's an article for all of you radical Islamic apologist.

In a nut shell it says what intellectually honest people knew all along and what apologist are too cowardly to admit.

I was a fanatic...I know their thinking, says former radical Islamist
By HASSAN BUTT - More by this author »

Last updated at 07:38am on 2nd July 2007

When I was still a member of what is probably best termed the British Jihadi Network - a series of British Muslim terrorist groups linked by a single ideology - I remember how we used to laugh in celebration whenever people on TV proclaimed that the sole cause for Islamic acts of terror like 9/11, the Madrid bombings and 7/7 was Western foreign policy.

By blaming the Government for our actions, those who pushed this "Blair's bombs" line did our propaganda work for us.

More important, they also helped to draw away any critical examination from the real engine of our violence: Islamic theology.

More.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465570&in_page_id=1770

Werbung:
And though many British extremists are angered by the deaths of fellow Muslim across the world, what drove me and many others to plot acts of extreme terror within Britain and abroad was a sense that we were fighting for the creation of a revolutionary worldwide Islamic state that would dispense Islamic justice.

...the foundation of extremist reasoning rests upon a model of the world in which you are either a believer or an infidel.

Thanks for the article Kingball, here's another one:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,220506,00.html

Thanks for the article Kingball, here's another one:

He's pretty much saying the same thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,220506,00.html

HANNITY: So now you've changed your mindset. You feel like you were indoctrinated into this ideology of hate. We keep using the term Islamic fascist, and people don't like that term, but there is the use of religion to justify killing and hatred. You're saying you were a part of that.

ANANI: Yes, it's true. Because what you have brought up on teachings is exactly what is obstructed from the Koran itself, where it teaches you to hate and kill the others who are not Muslims.

I think that its very dis-honest and dis-respectful for Americans
to believe that All Muslims is alike.

When its comes down to my religion and faith I will speak out to defend them.

Well there's something that needs to be said to the so-called "moderate Muslims".

You people have a serious problem. You have radical elements in your ranks that are dragging you down and destroying your religion. This is your problem and you need to address it, and address it now.

It is not good enough to claim that you do not support terrorist. You must identify those in your own community that are terrorists, or supporters of terrorists and point them out. You must see that they are removed. You must remove Imams that preach hatred and violence in the Mosques. You must admonish those that teach hatred and murder to their children. You may even have to go to war with them and that war might be costly. But, it is your problem.

Either fix it yourself, and fix it now, or others, like the American military, will have to fix it for you. If you fail to clean your own house, then don’t expect those that practice this “religion of peace” to be welcome members of civilized nations and don’t expect someone else to sort out just who is peaceful and who is not.

Condemn radical Islam all you like, but until your actions match your words, I don't care what you say. If you sit idly by and allow it to continue, you are part of the problem.

HANNITY: So now you've changed your mindset. You feel like you were indoctrinated into this ideology of hate. We keep using the term Islamic fascist, and people don't like that term, but there is the use of religion to justify killing and hatred. You're saying you were a part of that.

ANANI: Yes, it's true. Because what you have brought up on teachings is exactly what is obstructed from the Koran itself, where it teaches you to hate and kill the others who are not Muslims.

Didn't really want to get in on this one, but come on?! Siting Sean Hannity?? I may be a little behind here, but the last time I checked, something on the order 0f 75% of people who listened to that windbag (or any Fox News for that matter) thought we had FOUND WMD's in Iraq and PROVEN the Saddam-Al Queada connection. I wouldn't try to prove a liberal point by siting Al Franken. Jeeze.

Didn't really want to get in on this one, but come on?! Siting Sean Hannity?? I may be a little behind here, but the last time I checked, something on the order 0f 75% of people who listened to that windbag (or any Fox News for that matter) thought we had FOUND WMD's in Iraq and PROVEN the Saddam-Al Queada connection. I wouldn't try to prove a liberal point by siting Al Franken. Jeeze.

He wasn't citing Sean Hannity, he was citing the former Islamic terrorist. We can argue about the WMDs/Saddam-AQI connection in another thread. This one is about the Religion of "Peace".

He wasn't citing Sean Hannity, he was citing the former Islamic terrorist. QUOTE]

One who was on Hannity's show. Even if you don't think the information is untrustworthy, you can't deny that the perception of his bias renders his opinions moot in a discussion such as this.

You know what I am seeing USMC in you? I am seeing that you're
a true gung-ho Republician. The time that you served in the USMC
will be enbedded in your mind a lifetime, and you a true sign of
what Uncle Sam meant when he said...There's the Right way, the
Wrong way, but you will always do what I say.

USMC the Almighty said:
like the American military, will have
to fix it for you. USMC, The American military do not have to fix
chit for me. I was trained like you to fix things for myself.

Here's another quote from your post USMC......Condemn radical Islam all you like, but until your actions match your words, I don't care what you say. If you sit idly by and allow it to continue, you are part of the problem.

How am I part of the problem, and I am using my rights to protest
against Muslim terrorist as well as American bombing Iraq and Afgh.
Come on USMC, I thought you had retired of the service, and here
you are about to have a heat stroke trying to prove me differently.

In closing. Again Hell Yeah I believe what I posted about the
Egyptians and the Romans. Here is a site that talks about the
matter. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_VII_of_Egypt
Again my bottomline was to show that Wars was happening way
before your present Middle East conflicts aka Holy Wars.

You know what I am seeing USMC in you? I am seeing that you're a true gung-ho Republician. The time that you served in the USMC will be enbedded in your mind a lifetime, and you a true sign of
what Uncle Sam meant when he said...There's the Right way, the Wrong way, but you will always do what I say.

What are you talking about? I am merely advocating Sun Tzu's first rule of war -- "know they enemy".

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

How am I part of the problem, and I am using my rights to protest
against Muslim terrorist as well as American bombing Iraq and Afgh.

I just told you. If Islam is truly a religion of "peace" of which has a theology that does not advocate terrorism, then prove it. The so-called "moderate Muslims" have to be willing to stand up against the extremists (which you claim are only a minority) and prevent them from perversing your "peaceful" religion. Islam will never have its name separated the terrorism until this occurs.

And I don't mean sitting behind your computer and posting on the internet. That does not constitute standing up to terrorist wing of your religion.

rmbarron said:
One who was on Hannity's show. Even if you don't think the information is untrustworthy, you can't deny that the perception of his bias renders his opinions moot in a discussion such as this.
So.......let me guess - If we move this interview to CNN or BBC it instantly becomes more credible to you? Wow!

-Castle

What are you talking about? I am merely advocating Sun Tzu's first rule of war -- "know they enemy".

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

I just told you. If Islam is truly a religion of "peace" of which has a theology that does not advocate terrorism, then prove it. The so-called "moderate Muslims" have to be willing to stand up against the extremists (which you claim are only a minority) and prevent them from perversing your "peaceful" religion. Islam will never have its name separated the terrorism until this occurs.

And I don't mean sitting behind your computer and posting on the internet. That does not constitute standing up to terrorist wing of your religion.

Ask any victims of the IRA bombings their thoughts on the Irish Christian, then sir use this as your failing argument. Media has bent your poor mind, I suggest some time for intellysis of fact from fiction. Your claims are a bit broad reaching and overgeneralized, it really saddens me to see someone having the inability to separate the overzealous reckoning of rating based news outlets who love the conflict from fact.

Ask any victims of the IRA bombings their thoughts on the Irish Christian, then sir use this as your failing argument. Media has bent your poor mind, I suggest some time for intellysis of fact from fiction.

What does this have to do w/ Islamic terrorism?

Your claims are a bit broad reaching and overgeneralized

How?

Werbung:
Back