Religion of Peace At It Again

Nope, you said-
"it is you, IF ANYONE, who is breaking the rules."
you suggested the possibility but just couldnt bring yourself to actually accuse him of breaking the rules. But I understand, you whiney left wing moonbats always stick together. Most groups dont appoint your type to be moderater for this very reason.

Mark, I prefer a hands off approach to moderating. If you want to make lame comparisons to my political standing to try and make yourself look clever, go for it, but I really couldn't care less. I don't think telling someone to play with themselves is worthy of an infraction... do you? What do you mean left wing moonbats stick together? The right wing favours other right wingers, just as the left wing does. Its like you think they're two different species.

If you don't like the moderation on this board so much that you have to complain, maybe its not the right forum for you.

Werbung:
Mark, I prefer ....

Blah blah blah

You're the mental problem.

Your attitude stinks so bad until you can't stand your
self no doult, and coming online faking makes you a self-appointed
hero huh?

Bet you are one of them Black haters huh?,

Get Real dude, this is the internet, and nobody really give a f**k about you
or what you think.

You are a example of today's racial hater with your internet smart ass.

You can't see your own ignorant mistakes. I am sure that the person or
people who created these messager boards did not start them for
assholes like you to ruin.

And yet you are not woman enough to take the heat back.

Its narrow minded people like you who think you know everything,
and really don't no ****. Substances? Where is your substances Ms
Mighty Whitey?

I realize that you do have a series of mental issues.

Your bull****ting replies don't have any solid meaning to it.
My 3 year old grandbaby's talk is more matured then your
posts.

Blah blah blah

You're the mental problem.

Your attitude stinks so bad until you can't stand your
self no doult, and coming online faking makes you a self-appointed
hero huh?

Bet you are one of them Black haters huh?,

Get Real dude, this is the internet, and nobody really give a f**k about you
or what you think.

You are a example of today's racial hater with your internet smart ass.

You can't see your own ignorant mistakes. I am sure that the person or
people who created these messager boards did not start them for
assholes like you to ruin.

And yet you are not woman enough to take the heat back.

Its narrow minded people like you who think you know everything,
and really don't no ****. Substances? Where is your substances Ms
Mighty Whitey?

I realize that you do have a series of mental issues.

Your bull****ting replies don't have any solid meaning to it.
My 3 year old grandbaby's talk is more matured then your
posts.

Did you happen to report any of these infractions when they occurred, Mark?

Did you happen to report any of these infractions when they occurred, Mark?

Why in the world would I ever want some whiney moderater sticking his nose in my own business? Sublime has warned me on other threads for much less than this. I was making a comment about that. Not that I needed him to shoo away our two muslim friends. The more they are allowed to speak out, the easier my case is made.

OK Mark whatever, all I want to do is keep the forum a decent place for discussion. Sorry if you consider me whiney or intrusive, but its not like you've been banned or anything before.

Admitting To Being Wrong.

OK Mark whatever, all I want to do is keep the forum a decent place for discussion. Sorry if you consider me whiney or intrusive, but its not like you've been banned or anything before.

9Sub, Thanks for helping me to realize that two wrongs don't
make a right, and you are correct about I was breaking rules
also. However, again, I have accepted what you said, and I
apologize for my childish behavior.

Its also good that others (including) yourself is pointing out
to the other half of the problem that they're also breaking
the rules, and they are lucky to have gotten away this long.

As of this moment my ignore feature is working just fine,and
this way I can compose myself too.

Why in the world would I ever want some whiney moderater sticking his nose in my own business? Sublime has warned me on other threads for much less than this. I was making a comment about that. Not that I needed him to shoo away our two muslim friends. The more they are allowed to speak out, the easier my case is made.

The portion of his post that you quoted confused me. But whatever. It doesn't matter.

The portion of his post that you quoted confused me. But whatever. It doesn't matter.

Just demonstrating that its not the words that give rise to a violation of the rules. But instead who they are coming from.

Nobody has recieved any kind of infraction because so far I haven't seen either of you be worse than the other. There were times when either of you could have got one, but neither of you have to stop whinging.

I'm still in awe of how this is "The religion of peace" If you wish to associate all muslims with this **** that the islamic extremists are doing, then I hereby proclaim all christians are a threat since some blew up an abortion clinic. Stop the stereotyping. The ratio of peaceful muslims to extremists in islam is likely on par with the ratio of violent christians to non violent (note that islam has many many more followers than christianity and thus more extremists are to be expected if the ratios are similar) While I'm speaking completely without base, so are you. This is derogatory and inflammatory and as a mod I believe you should try and stay focused on at least being somewhat servile to the Terms of Service.

How many radical christian terrorist attacks since 9/11?

How many radical christian terrorist attacks since 9/11?
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw r0beph's post. Can people really find ways to choke down this twisted reality? Wow.

There were 16,791 Iraqi civilians killed by Islamic terrorists in 2006. They even kill their own in mass. again.....wow.

-Castle

Werbung:
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw r0beph's post. Can people really find ways to choke down this twisted reality? Wow.

There were 16,791 Iraqi civilians killed by Islamic terrorists in 2006. They even kill their own in mass. again.....wow.

-Castle

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not but there's a civil war going over there...and that probably accounts for all of those numbers.

It's convenient to label it "terrorism" but intellectually dishonest.

Back