REP. ADAM KINZINGER IS THE EVIL HE ACCUSES CHARLIE KIRK OF!

Werbung:
What kind of mental disfunction causes people to believe sinners are not evil and their ungodly deeds are not evil?
Because the idea of fire and brimstone is too scary. That level of devotion is not where most people are or want to be, so they prefer to believe that some tolerance of sin is a necessary compromise.

And then that tolerance becomes the norm and our point of reference no longer exists to obey His word, but to achieve a happy compromise with the evil doers?

Because the idea of fire and brimstone is too scary. That level of devotion is not where most people are or want to be, so they prefer to believe that some tolerance of sin is a necessary compromise.

And then that tolerance becomes the norm and our point of reference no longer exists to obey His word, but to achieve a happy compromise with the evil doers?

just like fake republican "christians" tolerate trumps sins? lol

Yup.

But you're not Christian, so it's no wonder you're confused.

how am I "confused", moron?

fake right wing "christians" are completely silent about all of trumps sins (lies, egotism, hatefulness, gluttony, etc).
because they are hypocrites.
they are happy to make a deal with the devil as long as they get something for it, sadly.

fake right wing "christians" are completely silent about all of trumps sins (lies, egotism, hatefulness, gluttony, etc).
they are happy to make a deal with the devil as long as they get something for it, sadly.
You're confused in thinking you can get away with calling me names and expecting that I will always ignore your insults and then continue showing you the power of God's love.

You're confused in thinking you can get away with calling me names and expecting that I will always ignore your insults and then continue showing you the power of God's love.

i'm not confused about that at all. I understand you completely. You are a lying creepy coward, and your posts prove it :)

No, before 2016's election we all gave Trump a pardon for all his past sins.

We knew all about his real or alleged shortcomings and we made a sort of unspoken deal with him.

'If we elect you, we expect you to stop doing all those wicked things you might have gotten away with before.'

And Trump was as good or better behaved than any POTUS since George H.W. Bush.

But Biden has never revealed anything he has done which is sinful, wicked, illegal, immoral or improper. He probably still believes it's better for him to keep his secrets to himself.

Screenshot_20220730-151807_kindlephoto-194760612.png

Screenshot_20220610-182317_kindlephoto-20987925.png

"And Trump was as good or better behaved than any POTUS since George H.W. Bush."

hahahah
hahahah

OMG you're so funny..and stupid.

all of trumps lies and name calling was ok with you? claiming the election was stolen with no evidence is ok with you? duh
insulting our allies. lying. fighting to keep the documents he knew he wasn't allowed to have.

and you forgave him for his prior sins? are you god or something? maybe in your "mind" you are!
do you think you speak for everyone? lol

"And Trump was as good or better behaved than any POTUS since George H.W. Bush."

hahahah
hahahah

all of trumps lies and name calling was ok with you? claiming the election was stolen with no evidence is ok with you? duh
insulting our allies. lying. fighting to keep the documents he knew he wasn't allowed to have.

and you forgave him for his prior sins? are you god or something? maybe in your "mind" you are!
What kind of mature adult thinks that elininating name calling has a higher priority than top notch POTUS performance?

Stoopid putas.

Screenshot_20220902-151023_kindlephoto-5837709.png

hahahah
hahahah

No, stoopid puta.

All the voters decided to vote for him even though they knew all of the allegations from his business days because top notch Presidential performance is the most important requirement.

But Biden has yet to come clean and enjoy his reward.

Werbung:
REP. ADAM KINZINGER IS THE EVIL HE ACCUSES CHARLIE KIRK OF!

It is entirely appropriate and natural and common for concerned individuals to wonder what might cause a super fit professional athlete to suddenly drop like a sack of potatoes.

Kinzinger is now in the position of appearing to defend the vaxx without knowing IF IT CONTRIBUTED TO THE MEDICAL DISTRESS OF HAMLIN.
What do you think caused his coronary?
In other words, Kinzinger introduced politics to this alarming medical emergency.

Kinzinger belongs on a battlefield, not in the halls of Congress.

Jucking Ferk!

Back