REP. ADAM KINZINGER IS THE EVIL HE ACCUSES CHARLIE KIRK OF!

Republicans are not known for codifying perversions into laws like the ones where schools are forced to let males shower with females as long as the males claim they are female.

you really obsess about showers, dont you. lol. how silly.

but do you deny that republicans have abortions, "sleep with homos", and commit voting fraud?

yes or no, moron.

simple question, even for you :)

Werbung:
How many times must I repeat myself, stealing a pencil is evil.

well thanks. I love how you equate "evil" with stealing a pencil. lol.

no wonder so many people don't take you "christians" seriously. that's just plain crazy to say that stealing a pencil is "evil".

but do you deny that republicans have abortions, "sleep with homos", and commit voting fraud?

yes or no, moron.

yes or no, moron.

I am obsessed with protecting little girls from heavy-breathing democrat perverts who get their jollies exposing themselves to innocent little girls with democrat blessings.

well thanks. I love how you equate "evil" with stealing a pencil. lol.

no wonder so many people don't take you "christians" seriously. that's just plain crazy to say that stealing a pencil is "evil".
Stealing is wrong no matter whether you take exception to that or not.

Proverbs 6:30-31
King James Version

30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.​

I am obsessed with protecting little girls from heavy-breathing democrat perverts who get their jollies exposing themselves to innocent little girls with democrat blessings.

you think the only perverts are democrats? lol.
you're so stupid.

Stealing is wrong no matter whether you take exception to that or not.

Proverbs 6:30-31​

King James Version​

30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;​

31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.​

so you think "wrong" and "evil" mean the same thing?
wow,
no wonder people don't take you "christians" seriously!

you seem to get your jollies obsessing about little girls in showers. weird.

you think the only perverts are democrats? lol.
you're so stupid.
I did not say that. I said heavy-breathing sex perverts who have been given a green light to pleasure themselves with innocent little girls in their shower rooms do so with the permission and blessing of leftist democrat laws, rules, and edicts.

so you think "wrong" and "evil" mean the same thing?
wow,
no wonder people don't take you "christians" seriously!
R.9437c97786ae64f8c258b1b0ebf0727d

well, all i can say is that regular people don't use "wrong" and "evil" interchangeably. lol.

i've never heard anyone say that taking a pencil home from work and not bringing it back was EVIL..until I met you.
hahahhaha
hahahhaha

no wonder people laugh at you.

I did not say that. I said heavy-breathing sex perverts who have been given a green light to pleasure themselves with innocent little girls in their shower rooms do so with the permission and blessing of leftist democrat laws, rules, and edicts.

so you admit that republicans are perverts too, and yet you only whine about democrats.

btw reading your post...you have some real problems. lol. you write like you have some personal experience in the matter :)

so you admit that republicans are perverts too, and yet you only whine about democrats.

btw reading your post...you have some real problems. lol. you write like you have some personal experience in the matter :)
I have a daughter who was seriously molested by a man with money and his money got him off the hook with a corrupt justice system in our county.

Werbung:
I have a daughter who was seriously molested by a man with money and his money got him off the hook with a corrupt justice system in our county.

im sorry to hear that, but that has nothing to do with democrats. it has to do with money. start obsessing about the real problem instead of saying that people who take pencils home from work are evil.

Back