Rep. Ellison kowtows to another Hamas front group

SW85

This link goes to the program for a conference held this weekend by the Islamic Society of North America. Note that the keynote speaker yesterday was none other than Congressman Keith Ellison.

ISNA has been identified as a terrorist co-conspirator in the ongoing Holy Land Foundation trial, which conerns numerous Islamic societies and organizations in America suspected of funneling donations to Hamas. CAIR is another organization so identified, to which Ellison has even more questionable connections. ISNA was in the news just a few days ago, when a group of GOP lawmakers demanded that the Justice Department drop plans for participating in the convention.

Ellison was involved in radical Islamic groups in the past and apologized for his membership in them (as he rightly should have). But if we are expected to believe he's really changed, why does he continue to show up at meetings and conferences for organizations identified by as terrorist front groups?

Werbung:
This is why voters are stupid. We need to change the voting laws. Like my Suggestion.

1.If youre Unemployed and without a high school diploma YOU CANT VOTE.
2.If youre on Welfare and without a high school diploma YOU CANT VOTE.
3.If you served in the military with an dishonorable discharge YOU CANT VOTE.

This would eliminate some stupidity in the ballot boxes on election day.

If you believe that you should be allowed to sue Mcdonalds due to your lack of restraint at eating, you shouldnt be allowed to vote.

If you believe that faking being in the military to gain a discount for more food is not dishonest, you shouldnt be allowed to vote.

The list could go on.

If you believe that you should be allowed to sue Mcdonalds due to your lack of restraint at eating, you shouldnt be allowed to vote.

If you believe that faking being in the military to gain a discount for more food is not dishonest, you shouldnt be allowed to vote.

The list could go on.

If McDonalds foods causes heart attacks,Strokes and Diabetes you should sue em.Just like people sue the tabbaco companies when they develop lung cancer.

No, YOU SHOULDN'T EAT THE FOOD. Dear bloody god, can you not figure it out for yourself. Nobody is forcing you to eat the food!

And nobody is forcing you to do this nether
Cigarette.gif

And the result is this
Animated%20Judge.gif

And youll get this!
fanned_money_animated.gif

I don't think I even need to say anything more. The rest of the board are laughing at you with me I'm sure.

Werbung:
We need to tighten our relationship with organizations such as Hamas.

IRISHONE POSTING IN A THREAD THAT'S NOT HIS OWN!!!! Oh and why should we "tighten our relationship" with a terrorist organization who's goal is the destruction of Israel and eventually, the United States?

Back