Rep. John Murtha (RINO-PA) dies

Or maybe I am not a prick when someone died....

You apparently can't decipher between real criticism backed by facts and spitefulness. I am glad a corrupt scumbag politician is no longer contaminating our nation. But, I do hope he made his peace with God and is with Him now. I will pray for him tonight and you.

I like that word spite because it so clearly describes libs.

Werbung:
You apparently can't decipher between real criticism backed by facts and spitefulness. I am glad a corrupt scumbag politician is no longer contaminating our nation. But, I do hope he made his peace with God and is with Him now. I will pray for him tonight and you.

I like that word spite because it so clearly describes libs.

You know Gipper I can just imagine your outrage if the same was said about Ronald Reagan if he had died today? I mean really. If this it what it comes to in this country with people being down right nasty and the like then maybe in a way Americans can be real ugly with each other. I never thought in a million years that our political ideology would lead us to this. You lambaste liberals and democrats and the like and they do the same with those on the right. I remember RR and he was an inspiration but he would never approve of this. He was a decent human being to everybody even those he disagreed with but you know I don't expect anyone on these forums to be respectful with each other because it's better to be ugly and speak your mind then it is to be cordial. When Reagan did pass away years ago I know some liberals and some Democrats were very happy he passed away so it goes with out saying. In the end no matter how any of you may feel about Mr. Murtha at least he doesn't have to live to see how much this country has become so polarized and I blame our two party system and Liberals along with Conservatives. I hope this election year the Independents in this country send a message to both ideologies that we're sick of the divisiveness and if that is all any of you have to offer then start your count down because when it's all said and done this country will remain in the center and Independents hold the true power not the parties and certainly not the liberals and conservatives.

He served his country and had every right to criticize it when it was in the wrong. He also praised it when it was in the right. He earned it! You may not have liked him but at least he did his duty. Sorry to see him go and he's at peace despite what some may want it to be.

Hmmmmm ,As he grew older as a democrat in our Congress, he turned into a lying radical leftist who served himself more than his country. In his recent years he Accused our Brave Military of being murderers simply because he hated Bush so much. His policy of raping our treasury through the "earmarks"
process was legendary and crooked! The fact that he will no longer be in a position to harm our Constititional process will certainly help balance any personal discomfort for me in hearing of his passing.He was at best a RINO and next best a democrat but in the end of his career he was a radical leftist, with a hate for G..W Bush and hid behind a small "r"!

You know Gipper I can just imagine your outrage if the same was said about Ronald Reagan if he had died today? I mean really. If this it what it comes to in this country with people being down right nasty and the like then maybe in a way Americans can be real ugly with each other. I never thought in a million years that our political ideology would lead us to this. You lambaste liberals and democrats and the like and they do the same with those on the right. I remember RR and he was an inspiration but he would never approve of this. He was a decent human being to everybody even those he disagreed with but you know I don't expect anyone on these forums to be respectful with each other because it's better to be ugly and speak your mind then it is to be cordial. When Reagan did pass away years ago I know some liberals and some Democrats were very happy he passed away so it goes with out saying. In the end no matter how any of you may feel about Mr. Murtha at least he doesn't have to live to see how much this country has become so polarized and I blame our two party system and Liberals along with Conservatives. I hope this election year the Independents in this country send a message to both ideologies that we're sick of the divisiveness and if that is all any of you have to offer then start your count down because when it's all said and done this country will remain in the center and Independents hold the true power not the parties and certainly not the liberals and conservatives.

I never said I was glad he died. But I did say and am happy to repeat it, that I am glad he is no longer spreading his corruption.

You forget the many awful things libs said about Reagan when he was living and after his death. It continues to this day.

One big difference - Reagan was not corrupt Murtha was.

Well stated...to bad that this topic went straight down the toilet so rapidly...GOOD GRIEF!

I just could not be as "cool" as you Pandora, I spoke my heart in my reply!

I never liked the guy, I was disgusted when they re elected him after the things he said about our troops but some people care about him and he is a human being reguardless of if I like him or his politics.

Mostly though, I remember when Charlton Heston died ( I was on another site back then) and the first stuff people were posting was things like...

I guess that means we can have his gun now

making a great deal of fun that he died. It really bothered me, so I try not to be as mean as the people I saw.

Mertha has family and friends who are probably really upset right now. It has to be sad for them.

I thought Mertha was a democrat, but people keep calling him a RINO and little r

did he change parties?

I never said I was glad he died. But I did say and am happy to repeat it, that I am glad he is no longer spreading his corruption.

You forget the many awful things libs said about Reagan when he was living and after his death. It continues to this day.

One big difference - Reagan was not corrupt Murtha was.

So in that apsect the ends justify the means? I gotcha. By the way I'm just curious was Murtha charged with any crime? I mean you stated that he was corrupt but last time I checked Due Process allows us American Citizens our day in court. You stated that Liberals still hound RR to this day. So I'll ask again do the ends justify the means?

So in that apsect the ends justify the means? I gotcha. By the way I'm just curious was Murtha charged with any crime? I mean you stated that he was corrupt but last time I checked Due Process allows us American Citizens our day in court. You stated that Liberals still hound RR to this day. So I'll ask again do the ends justify the means?

Please see http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2...on-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

It is well known that Murtha was ridiculously corrupt...well at least by those paying attention.

And if you think ALL the corrupt politicians in BOTH parties get charged with a crime, please lets get together for a friendly game of poker.

while they did not chose to prosecute he was implicated in Abscan.

What irritates me is that this man is one of a select few that actually served his country and went on to Congress. I mean how many of you can say that about your congressional representatives? I wish it was mandatory to serve in the military before you take a seat in Congress or the White House. Hell even The SCOTUS. Maybe if these politicians and there lackeys served in our armed forces the wouldn't be so bold and out of touch with the rest of the nation then they are now? By the way I would like someone to name one politician that isn' corrupt and had their day in court?

Please see http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2...on-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

It is well known that Murtha was ridiculously corrupt...well at least by those paying attention.

And if you think ALL the corrupt politicians in BOTH parties get charged with a crime, please lets get together for a friendly game of poker.

I know we have a problem with corruption in our politics but it's what the people want don't they? I mean if we had honest politicians then what what would people complain about then? They would find something to complain about even if they dug themselves to CHINA. Hate Murtha, like Murtha and since you state that the rest of us aren't paying attention then please enlighten us and post more links because I would like to see where Mr. Murtha was convicted of a crime and while your at it Please show the link that Reagan didn't know about Iran/Contra and was truthful about it? I'm not bashing the man but they played that broken record about him so may times it's not even funny.

Werbung:
Back