Republican candidates in Wa. state running away from party label

Popeye

Republican gubernatorial challenger in Wa. state Dino Rossi will not be listed on the ballot as a Republican. Instead, he will be listed as a member of the "GOP party." Rossi not exactly listed as a Republican

He's not alone, Republican candidates in my home state are refusing to put the Republican party identification after their names. Anyway Faux News has even gotten into the act and commented on it:

Werbung:
Washington state is appeaser lib ecofascist heaven. (It's a disgrace that such a place should be named after George Washington.) RINOs need to be drummed out of the party - if such people can call themselves republican, then "republican" means nothing.

Washington state is appeaser lib ecofascist heaven. (It's a disgrace that such a place should be named after George Washington.) RINOs need to be drummed out of the party - if such people can call themselves republican, then "republican" means nothing.

Yeah sure. Since you choose to hide your location I can only assume you live in redneck heaven...where ignorant neanderthals and bigots hold sway.

I'm proud to live in a state that hasn't voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 1984. What you would call a RINO is the only kind of Republican that has a chance to win elected office here.

Werbung:
Yeah sure. Since you choose to hide your location I can only assume you live in redneck heaven...where ignorant neanderthals and bigots hold sway.

I'm proud to live in a state that hasn't voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 1984. What you would call a RINO is the only kind of Republican that has a chance to win elected office here.

I don't list my state, but I have made it clear in posts its Minnesota....The only Blue state in Reagan's Near Sweep. Our republicans while often wrong, are at least tolerable next to the ones in the South.

Back