Republican Posters

Werbung:
These moonbats are always willing to make fools of themselves. For the majority of Bush's time in the White House they excused away, rationalized and justified his giant pile of blunders and disasters. They even accused critics of being anti-American and traitors.

Now, vyo476 wants to claim "Many conservatives have taken issue with things Bush has done."

I suppose he came to that conclusion considerably after the rest of America did. When it counted, when there was a chance to mitigate Bush's damage to our nation the Republicans just went along. After the fact they now want to claim they were also critics.

Our memories aren't that short to let them off the hook with that cowardly strategy. In the 2006 national election Americans spanked the Republicans. They still didn't get the message. In 2008 they got spanked again, this time losing more seats in Congress, the Senate, even the White House and the dots still don't connect for the moonbats.

I came to that conclusion after a year and a half on this forum. Perhaps you should provide evidence that all, or even most, conservatives never took any issue with anything Bush did.

Perhaps you should provide evidence that all, or even most, conservatives never took any issue with anything Bush did.
That evidence would be the polls that libs take as "truth". His numbers have been tanking a lot longer than a year and half and I don't think that libs make up 70% of the population of the entire nation. Need more?

I came to that conclusion after a year and a half on this forum. Perhaps you should provide evidence that all, or even most, conservatives never took any issue with anything Bush did.

Vyo, we joined about the same time. There have been many Liberals that I've enjoyed debating, you among them. Even if I feel that you are dead wrong, even though I'm sure you feel the same about Conservatives, debate with you has been intellectually honest and a pleasure.

For the record, I thank you for your objectiveness. Your willingness to look at issues as differences to be discussed rather than fodder for condemnation is appreciated. You will never be on my ignore list, promise!

Werbung:
Vyo, we joined about the same time. There have been many Liberals that I've enjoyed debating, you among them. Even if I feel that you are dead wrong, even though I'm sure you feel the same about Conservatives, debate with you has been intellectually honest and a pleasure.

For the record, I thank you for your objectiveness. Your willingness to look at issues as differences to be discussed rather than fodder for condemnation is appreciated. You will never be on my ignore list, promise!

I appreciate it.

Back