Republican Recruits Democrats to Steal GOP Election

OK ....... I take it that you are conceding that you are indeed ignoring the voter fraud aspect of this race.

Really ...... I am a bit surprised at you dogtowner!
there is no voter fraud. but I am not surprised you return to your recurring theme.

at some point you need to give up the excuses and realize politics is a full contact sport.

The Cantor loss demonstrated money isnt the be all end all and that people voting decides elections.

Werbung:
there is no voter fraud. but I am not surprised you return to your recurring theme.

at some point you need to give up the excuses and realize politics is a full contact sport.

The Cantor loss demonstrated money isnt the be all end all and that people voting decides elections.
Concede accepted .......

While the investigations continue .....

Last edited:
If you choose to ignore the voter fraud in this race that's fine. All men are not informed equally.

The difference in this race is we are not just talking about Democrats taking advantage of the primaries to sway the race.

We are talking about the Senate Republican establishment using Democrats to defeat the conservative candidate because Thad Cochran couldn't win the election with his party's own voters.

These so-called 'Republicans' recruited Democrats not by arguing for conservative principles but by campaigning for liberal policies and by calling McDaniel and his supporters racists.

The establishment Republicans funded race-baiting calls to black voters urging them to "say no to the Tea Party and their disrespectful treatment of the first African-American president."

They also funded race-baiting radio ads that claimed McDaniel had connections to the Ku Klux Klan and that McDaniel had a "racist agenda" that could cause black voters to "lose food stamps, housing assistance, student loans, early breakfast and lunch programs, and disaster assistance."

These are the Republican establishment we are talking about swaying these Democrats in MS.

Also, do not forget Mitch McConnell who vowed to "crush" conservatives "everywhere" -- raised over $800,000 from Washington, DC lobbyists and other GOP senators to help pay for Cochran's attacks against McDaniel.

There is much more to this story than just Democrat voters voting in a Republican primary!

Pastor Makes Bombshell Admission: I Was Offered Money to Recruit Black Voters to Cast Ballots for Thad Cochran

Were black pastors throughout Mississippi used as part of a massive illegal campaign machine, paying Democratic voters to swing the state Republican primary runoff in favor of the incumbent, Sen. Thad Cochran?

Journalism startup GotNews.com posted an interview Monday with a man claiming just that: He said he is a black pastor who paid black voters to turn out for Cochran last Tuesday, and that he did it because he was told Cochran’s Tea Party challenger, Chris McDaniel, was racist.

The Tea Party will not surrender or concede. They're gonna take that election to the courts if nessary to the U.S Supreme court.

The Tea Party will not surrender or concede. They're gonna take that election to the courts if nessary to the U.S Supreme court.
Of course .... because we all know there is accountability there ..... at least for the moment!

But, don't forget ..... BO still has a cell phone and a pen ...................

Werbung:
Back