Worst-kept secret in the country: Arlen Specter is a Democrat

Gee.....lemme guess (and, I know I'm goin'-out on a limb, here :rolleyes: )......you probably missed President Obama's press-conference, last night....right?

:rolleyes:

Of course. You think I care what the wind-bag-n-chief says now? He's an idiot. I have made a point not to listen to his BS since the election. As soon as I figured out what Obama was all about, there was no need to subject myself to his stupidity any further.

Werbung:
for one I did not vote for Frankin, ( some of you seem to forget I am not a Dem) as I stated.

Warm up those legs, you've got some back-peddling to do...

Here is a statement you made in another thread about the same topic:

Fine we take McCain to, anyone else halfway decent and smart you want to send over? keep going, maybe the green party will get more votes then you soon...and not becuse they made gains.

If your not a Democrat.... then what you mean "We" paleface?

Spectre went to the Dems, he didn't go to the indy's. Those of us who think the Republican party is just as worthless and crappy as the Democrat party would cheer and strongly support the rest of the big government Republicans to also jump ship and join the Dems. Then we'd have a party again... one that could win elections.

Gee.....lemme guess (and, I know I'm goin'-out on a limb, here :rolleyes: )......you probably missed President Obama's press-conference, last night....right?

:rolleyes:

He actually gave the same intro he gave at a townhall a few days before. So you could have already read the transcripts had you wanted to before the actual conference.

Anyway, I listened to this conference, it was just rhetoric. It is pretty sad how he bemoans big government then creates the biggest ever. Bemoans earmarks, then signs bills packed full of them. All while trying to make it sound nice in his speech.

Warm up those legs, you've got some back-peddling to do...

Here is a statement you made in another thread about the same topic:

If your not a Democrat.... then what you mean "We" paleface?

Spectre went to the Dems, he didn't go to the indy's. Those of us who think the Republican party is just as worthless and crappy as the Democrat party would cheer and strongly support the rest of the big government Republicans to also jump ship and join the Dems. Then we'd have a party again... one that could win elections.

I meant we as in ,liberals and moderates. on all state level issues I vote independence party, but nationally I lean to the Dem's, but worked in the IP to set up a national candidate. Also I was leaning to McCain for some time before he started to hard to feed the Lonnie's on the far right and then nailed that coffin with Palin. With the current has bin republican party I have little choice but side with the dems while working to build the IP to natinal status again.

Werbung:
Of course he didn't watch it....but you can be sure he went over to Faux News to get their one sided observations, which he'll post later as absolute fact. Then, when anyone of us challenges him on it...he'll call us stupid.

Has anyone noticed how Liberals always accuse others of doing exactly what they themselves do? Popeye you have done that a dozen times on this forum. The only difference is when we call you out on your one-sided completely partisan crap, you either complain, or disappear.

And once again, I don't get Fox News (which I can spell right). I don't have cable. So not only do you cite partisan crap and hide when we call you out, but then you just make up stuff about other people and assume they do this or that. Time to grow up! :D

Back