Is Re-Election an Entitlement?

I don't think the 128% figure is accurate, but this appears to be...from CBS News one of Obama's communication department news source.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/romney-earned-zero-votes-in-some-urban-precincts/

I don't think it is either, but let's see what Texas Tea can come up with. From your link:

Obama's dominance was mostly confined to largely African-American areas of West and North Philadelphia. In the third division of Philadelphia's 28th Ward, for example, 94 percent of the residents are black, and the 2010 census recorded only seven white residents. Voter registration lists showed only 12 registered Republicans in the division, none of whom voted for Romney or responded to the Inquirer's requests for comment.

So, the zero votes for Romney does not necessarily mean fraud, probably doesn't in fact. Any candidate getting more than 100% would have to be some sort of fraud or error, however.

Werbung:
Pro
I don't think it is either, but let's see what Texas Tea can come up with. From your link:

So, the zero votes for Romney does not necessarily mean fraud, probably doesn't in fact. Any candidate getting more than 100% would have to be some sort of fraud or error, however.
Provisional ballots was the term that eluded me before. This can easily explain the percentage deal.

Not to change the subject, but I can speak with 100% certainty that there are precincts in areas of Texas that report over 100% turnout in elections. I work in the political field, and we always pull the data from the SOS, and I have seen multiple cases of a precinct having 100 registered voters, and showing a turnout in the last election of 130 - just as an example.

Sometimes there are explanations that make sense -- some counties just track data horribly -- but there are times you look at it and there is no good explanation other than more people voted than were registered.

And to address the issue of provisional ballots -- these are results after the votes are canvassed, and should account for that.

I don't think voter fraud is all that widespread from what I have seen, but it does seem to exist in a small way.

Not to change the subject, but I can speak with 100% certainty that there are precincts in areas of Texas that report over 100% turnout in elections. I work in the political field, and we always pull the data from the SOS, and I have seen multiple cases of a precinct having 100 registered voters, and showing a turnout in the last election of 130 - just as an example.

Sometimes there are explanations that make sense -- some counties just track data horribly -- but there are times you look at it and there is no good explanation other than more people voted than were registered.

And to address the issue of provisional ballots -- these are results after the votes are canvassed, and should account for that.

I don't think voter fraud is all that widespread from what I have seen, but it does seem to exist in a small way.

Time to get serious about requiring picture ID. Even if there isn't enough fraud to alter the outcome of an election, figures like the above still undermine voter confidence.

I cannot find where I read the 128% .... it's been some time since I read it and it will not hurt my feelings I you want to claim it to be inaccurate.

But, there is more than enough evidence of voter fraud and the double standard the goes with the Democratic Party concerning this topic. We are not exactly talking "hanging chads" here .....

Time to get serious about requiring picture ID. Even if there isn't enough fraud to alter the outcome of an election, figures like the above still undermine voter confidence.
Considering the DOJ is suing states including Texas over the voter ID law it is extremely unlikely that the Democrats will loose that strategic voter fraud tactic ....

There have been several districts that reported more than 100% voter turn out. They are probably posted on this website.

Why do you think the left is kicking and screaming about voter ID's?

The group "True the Vote" is one of the conservative groups the IRS has gone after. They found thousands of irregularities in the voter rolls.

Sheila Jackson Lee's district had huge numbers of people living at the same address where there was no building.

If anyone thinks that there isn't mass fraud, they haven't been paying attention and are kidding themselves.

Cant drop a link but snopes did a pretty hard look at all these things. Not legit and they explain why. Use whatever t of salt you deem appropriate for snopes butneverything added up as i read it.

Snopes? Really?

They are biased. There have been several half-truths and distortions done by them and when you read some of their editorials you can tell what their slant is.

I wouldn't trust them.

Snopes? Really?

They are biased. There have been several half-truths and distortions done by them and when you read some of their editorials you can tell what their slant is.

I wouldn't trust them.
as you point out read it with the approach if absorbing just facts. this one added up. they are not always so.

An overwhelming 96% of Senate Conservatives Fund members disagreed with the NRSC's blind support for all incumbents and said that some Republicans should be replaced by conservatives in their primary elections.

As for which incumbents need to be replaced, Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and Lamar Alexander (R-TN) received the most votes. No Republican got more than 10% support for their re-election.

It's clear that conservatives across the country are ready for new Republican leadership in Washington.

The Senate Conservatives Fund is endorsing the following Republican candidates:

PRIMARY DATES

• May 13, 2014 ~ Ben Sasse (R-Nebraska)
  • May 20, 2014 ~ Matt Bevin (R-Kentucky)
  • June 3, 2014 ~ Chris McDaniel (R-Mississippi)
  • November 4, 2014 ~ Rob Maness (R-Louisiana)
SENATECONSERVATIVES.COM

An overwhelming 96% of Senate Conservatives Fund members disagreed with the NRSC's blind support for all incumbents and said that some Republicans should be replaced by conservatives in their primary elections.

As for which incumbents need to be replaced, Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and Lamar Alexander (R-TN) received the most votes. No Republican got more than 10% support for their re-election.

It's clear that conservatives across the country are ready for new Republican leadership in Washington.

PRIMARY DATES

SENATECONSERVATIVES.COM
I dont know what happened to the other 4% as this little caucus hasno reason to feel otherwise unless, of course, those guys realize their particular states have particularly undiverse populations but that the rest of the states cannot elect a conservative above the house district level and are willing to say so.

Werbung:

PRIMARY DATES

SENATECONSERVATIVES.COM

Are you taking any bets as to whether Mitch McConnell , Lindsey Graham and Lamar Alexander will lose the republican nomination?

Back