Republicans attack Bachmann...unfairly in hack job attack

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
yep Hell Froze..I am defending Bachmann....But it seems some Republicans have decided to try to attack Bachmann as being not fit to be President...Because she has Migraines...Really? Granted I think she is horribly unfit in many ways...but this is what they pick? And Tim P..sounds like he is saying she is unfit for the job from it...then seems to backtrack later on Fox...I am not sure why he does not just drop out...he is going to be lucky to get 7th . Migraines suck but with Meds I don't see it being a major issue...Its like saying someone can't be president...because they could get the flue really bad,.

Werbung:
yep Hell Froze..I am defending Bachmann....But it seems some Republicans have decided to try to attack Bachmann as being not fit to be President...Because she has Migraines...Really? Granted I think she is horribly unfit in many ways...but this is what they pick? And Tim P..sounds like he is saying she is unfit for the job from it...then seems to backtrack later on Fox...I am not sure why he does not just drop out...he is going to be lucky to get 7th . Migraines suck but with Meds I don't see it being a major issue...Its like saying someone can't be president...because they could get the flue really bad,.

I agree that migraines should not be a first line of attack. Did you ever have migraines? I have had them once or twice a week. They can be totally debilitating and set you back for 8 hours to two days. Mine were triggered by work stress in a fast paced high tech company. I would not make a good president because of that. Migraine meds are not that effective for everyone. The only thing that worked for me was beta blockers. That can drain you of energy which is not a good idea for a demanding job either.

I agree that migraines should not be a first line of attack. Did you ever have migraines? I have had them once or twice a week. They can be totally debilitating and set you back for 8 hours to two days. Mine were triggered by work stress in a fast paced high tech company. I would not make a good president because of that. Migraine meds are not that effective for everyone. The only thing that worked for me was beta blockers. That can drain you of energy which is not a good idea for a demanding job either.
Migraines are debilitating. We are talking about the ticking of a clock in another room being a pounding in the head that sounds like Big Ben chiming the hours. We are talking about the light coming through the keyhole in the bedroom door being so bright that it is like a flash bulb going off. Meds don't touch migraines for some people. The only thing that ever worked for me was to exercise until I puked, then exercise once more until I puked again.

If she really has migraines then she has to get rid of the stress. My bet is that the stress of being married to a gay man and being in denial about it is supremely stressful for her.

I have but no longer...and I know others who get them as well...and they don't take them out for days at a time...maybe a hour or so , and its rare...not a major issue in my mind...I mean if she was getting them and not able to function 2 days at a time 2 times a week yea...but there is no evidence they have had a major impact on her ever as a poorly informed congresswoman...so I am not seeing a big deal here...More so given the lack of anything to back up the attacks...Its basically a smear job taking a very small known fact and pushing it to its extremes and acting like you know that part to be true.

I think he just said that because he knew that taking PMS as a reason why she wouldn't be fit to be president would have sounded "sexist!" :rolleyes:

(Sarcasm. . .just in case you wonder!)

I have but no longer...and I know others who get them as well...and they don't take them out for days at a time...maybe a hour or so , and its rare...not a major issue in my mind...I mean if she was getting them and not able to function 2 days at a time 2 times a week yea...but there is no evidence they have had a major impact on her ever as a poorly informed congresswoman...so I am not seeing a big deal here...More so given the lack of anything to back up the attacks...Its basically a smear job taking a very small known fact and pushing it to its extremes and acting like you know that part to be true.

Well, she apparently had to be hospitalized several times (and miss voting) because of those migraines.

Personally, I think she should think twice about adding even more stress to her life. But, let's face it, if she can take the stress of a campaign, she probably would be "okay" for the day to day running as a President.
But what about if she is "unavailable" when something does come up?

I hope she wins the primary. . . it would make it so much easier for Obama!

yep Hell Froze..I am defending Bachmann....But it seems some Republicans have decided to try to attack Bachmann as being not fit to be President...Because she has Migraines...Really? Granted I think she is horribly unfit in many ways...but this is what they pick?
Easy, there. You WANT the "moralists" to appear at your front-door; torches & pitchforks, in-hand??!!! :eek:

We're talkin' "traditional-value$", here!

July 19, 2011

"....there is the matter of Bachmann’s views about subservient wives and how that would translate to the Oval Office. I want to be respectful here of Bachmann’s beliefs about appropriate gender roles and the marital balance of power. I couldn’t disagree more with her views, but I recognize that they are biblically based and in the evangelical mainstream."

These ARE trying times, for the "conservative" Patriarchy.

543.gif

Migraines are debilitating. We are talking about the ticking of a clock in another room being a pounding in the head that sounds like Big Ben chiming the hours. We are talking about the light coming through the keyhole in the bedroom door being so bright that it is like a flash bulb going off. Meds don't touch migraines for some people. The only thing that ever worked for me was to exercise until I puked, then exercise once more until I puked again.

If she really has migraines then she has to get rid of the stress. My bet is that the stress of being married to a gay man and being in denial about it is supremely stressful for her.
You should (probably) Copy this sentiment to Eric Cantor's & Mitch McConnell's wives.​

aka; The Murdoch Doctrine

I think he just said that because he knew that taking PMS as a reason why she wouldn't be fit to be president would have sounded "sexist!" :rolleyes:

(Sarcasm. . .just in case you wonder!)
....Because, everybody knows....."conservative"-males aren't like that.

Maranatha_Promise_Band-Promise_Keepers_L_2.jpg

handjob.gif

Werbung:
Back