Republicans FAVOR Abortion!!

Werbung:
There are some Republicans who favor abortion but practically no Democrats who oppose abortion.

there is YOUR claim moron, now supply YOUR proof that "practically no democrats who oppose abortion".

or did you just make that up, in other words, another one of your BS handwaving lies :)

There are some Republicans who favor abortion but practically no Democrats who oppose abortion.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion....
.....i.e. Jesus-freaks' Beliefs are no-more valid than actual Knowledge.

there is YOUR claim moron, now supply YOUR proof that "practically no democrats who oppose abortion".

or did you just make that up, in other words, another one of your BS handwaving lies :)
Democrat candidates who oppose abortion do not get supported by the Democrat party, so why would they remain opposed to abortion if they expect to be accepted into the Democrat party?

NJ4Qx[1].png...Democrat candidates who oppose abortion do not get supported by the Democrat party, so why would they remain opposed to abortion if they expect to be accepted into the Democrat party?
smiley%20think[1].jpg

You whacked-out Jesus-freaks really should look into why-it-is you're constantly looking to punish someone....whenever the opportunity arises.

Democrat candidates who oppose abortion do not get supported by the Democrat party, so why would they remain opposed to abortion if they expect to be accepted into the Democrat party?

that's not proof of your claim, moron.
you said "democrats' not "democratic candidates"

you're a lying moron. lol

that's not proof of your claim, moron.
you said "democrats' not "democratic candidates"

you're a lying moron. lol
If I prove that 3 Democrats I know support abortion, are you prepared to prove me wrong? Are you prepared to prove there are millions of Democrats who voice strong opposition to abortion or are you willing to concede that there are millions of Democrats who voice strong support for abortion?

If I prove that 3 Democrats I know support abortion, are you prepared to prove me wrong? Are you prepared to prove there are millions of Democrats who voice strong opposition to abortion or are you willing to concede that there are millions of Democrats who voice strong support for abortion?

nope, i'm not going to prove anything. you need to, moron.
YOU made the claim, YOU prove it. duh.

god you're stupid. lol

Werbung:
Back