Republicans FAVOR Abortion!!

Werbung:
It's either that....or, they're too-damned-stupid to THINK-things-thru.

Then, again....how're the 1%ers & "moralists" gonna penalize the poor for unintended-pregnancies (unlike the 1%ers & "moralists" OWN little Prom-Queens?)

:rolleyes:
Well Hillary Clinton aborted all of Bills kids, so what is wrong with that? LOL Chelsea is Webb Hubbles daughter

c_scalefl_progressiveq_80w_800-1200x6301-768x403.jpg

With states and cities begging Biden for more money to handle the illegal immigration crisis why doesn't the government just get out of the abortion business altogether? The US government has spent billions in support of abortion in the US and worldwide and for what? So mothers can have a clinic to run to when they want to terminate the life of their unborn baby? Let the clinics and the mothers work out those problems for themselves and let the US concentrate on spending money elsewhere on more pressing needs.

With states and cities begging Biden for more money to handle the illegal immigration crisis why doesn't the government just get out of the abortion business altogether? The US government has spent billions in support of abortion in the US and worldwide and for what? So mothers can have a clinic to run to when they want to terminate the life of their unborn baby? Let the clinics and the mothers work out those problems for themselves and let the US concentrate on spending money elsewhere on more pressing needs.

who should be in charge of deciding what are "more pressing needs"?
how do you objectively define "more pressing needs"?

why are we subsidizing highways, let drivers work out the problems of how to best drive themselves.
and agriculture, let farmers and consumers work out their own problems.
and funding for fossil fuels, let oil companies work out their own problems
and health care, lets people and doctors work out their own problems

The federal government spends more than $100 billion a year on business subsidies, including farm subsidies, energy subsidies, broadband subsidies, aviation subsidies, and small‐business subsidies.

Well Hillary Clinton aborted all of Bills kids, so what is wrong with that? LOL Chelsea is Webb Hubbles daughter

c_scalefl_progressiveq_80w_800-1200x6301-768x403.jpg
Chelsea does look a lot like Hillary's close friend and confidant, Webb Hubbel. Webb was convicted of billing crimes while at the Rose Law Firm and went to prison. Hillary escaped conviction because the subpoenaed records 'disappeared' for two years before turning up again on a nightstand at the WH with Hillary's fingerprints all over them. And she avoided the danger of Vince Foster exposing her crime when Foster strangely 'suicided' himself in an area off limits to federal investigators just a few days before he was to testify.

Chelsea does look a lot like Hillary's close friend and confidant, Webb Hubbel. Webb was convicted of billing crimes while at the Rose Law Firm and went to prison. Hillary escaped conviction because the subpoenaed records 'disappeared' for two years before turning up again on a nightstand at the WH with Hillary's fingerprints all over them. And she avoided the danger of Vince Foster exposing her crime when Foster strangely 'suicided' himself in an area off limits to federal investigators just a few days before he was to testify.
yes, she has 2 eyes,a nose, and a mouth..just like him..and every other human. lol
you morons see what you want to see.

yes, she has 2 eyes,a nose, and a mouth..just like him..and every other human. lol
you morons see what you want to see.
I don't suppose you have seen pictures of Bill Clinton's son by a black woman? I was very impressed with the young man when he was interviewed and I consider him to be a mature honorable Christian, unlike his philandering father.

I don't suppose you have seen pictures of Bill Clinton's son by a black woman? I was very impressed with the young man when he was interviewed and I consider him to be a mature honorable Christian, unlike his philandering father.
From what I read the man got a blood test that ruled out him being a Clinton. Besides if he were, he would be dead

Then again, stupid is as stupid does
418DB02900000578-4618118-image-a-18_1497884513981.jpg

I have everything, if not I can get it, except for stable element 115, still working on that one

i don't suppose you can ever respond to what people post instead of desperately deflecting when I make you look stupid. lol

From what I read the man got a blood test that ruled out him being a Clinton. Besides if he were, he would be dead

I have everything, if not I can get it, except for stable element 115, still working on that one
yes, you are stupid. glad we are on the same page

Werbung:

There was a claim in the late 1990s that a paternity test had been done and Bill was ruled out as the father. Some doubted the honesty and accuracy of the test and/or report. Fast forward to 2016 and lawyers for Danny announced they were commissioning a new DNA test. I think that effort resulted in a settlement with terms sealed from the public.

Back