Republicans FAVOR Abortion!!

Werbung:
You continue to be obsessed with diapers
Weird
All at the proper time
170506103108-will-trump-let-jfk-files-become-public-00015012-super-tease.jpg

according to you, hundreds of people already have them.
link to something to prove yoiur claim?
oh wait you wont because you are a cowardly lying pssy moron :)
I never said that hundreds of people have them.

I said that there are hundreds of copies.

Some in Tel Aviv, some in Geneva some in NSA vaults. None in Trumps home where the FBI dickheads and dyke bimbos looked

I never said that hundreds of people have them.

I said that there are hundreds of copies.

Some in Tel Aviv, some in Geneva some in NSA vaults. None in Trumps home where the FBI dickheads and dyke bimbos looked

so you can't provide a single link to any of the hundreds of copies around the world? lol.
no proof that anyone has them? lol.

you're a lying pssy.

so you can't provide a single link to any of the hundreds of copies around the world? lol.
no proof that anyone has them? lol.

you're a lying pssy.
And you are a failed FBI interrogator and a prime example of a waste of an education

Says a flailing prosecutor who is humiliating their self in public

prosecutor? lol. you say the dumbest things.

well, its all a flailing attempt by you to deflect from the fact that you run your mouth off and then cowardly run away from proving anything.
lol

you are a typical right wing cowardly pssy moron :)

prosecutor? lol. you say the dumbest things.

well, its all a flailing attempt by you to deflect from the fact that you run your mouth off and then cowardly run away from proving anything.
lol

you are a typical right wing cowardly pssy moron :)
In other words, Trump has beaten your ass into the floor and you need help from me.

Keep begging, it's both amusing and comforting knowing how desperate that you are

Werbung:
In other words, Trump has beaten your ass into the floor and you need help from me.

Keep begging, it's both amusing and comforting knowing how desperate that you are
no.
in direct words, you are a cowardly right wing pssy moron who shoots off your big mouth making wild claims and then cowardly runs away. lol

just like trump.

Back