Republicans FAVOR Abortion!!

In other words, Trump has beaten your ass into the floor and you need help from me.

Keep begging, it's both amusing and comforting knowing how desperate that you are

your big mouth claimed the covid vaccine didn't work. feel free to prove that...or cowardly run away like a right wing pssy. lol

Werbung:
no.
in direct words, you are a cowardly right wing pssy moron who shoots off your big mouth making wild claims and then cowardly runs away. lol

just like trump.
2572780_102617-wpvi-trump-jfk-files-video.jpg

Yawning

you: " the files are in MAGA hands all over the World, and there are hundreds of copies"

so prove you morons have hundreds of copies. go for it, big mouth cowardly lying pssy lol
When the time is right

Not before

Now please prove that you are not an asshole FBI interrogator?

When the time is right

Not before

Now please prove that you are not an asshole FBI interrogator?

"when the time is right" = "my big mouth wrote a check my tiny brain can't cash". lol.
you right wing morons are so predictable.

you claim to have a big bank account, but the only thing you've proven is that you have a big mouth. lol

"when the time is right" = "my big mouth wrote a check my tiny brain can't cash". lol.
you right wing morons are so predictable.

you claim to have a big bank account, but the only thing you've proven is that you have a big mouth. lol
So you can't prove that you are not a flailing FBI interrogator.

What a pussy

So you can't prove that you are a flailing FBI interrogator.

What a pussy

why would i prove something I didn't say? lol. god you days the dumbest things, but then again, you are a moron

god you're a stupid big mouth cowardly right wing pssy moron. lol

so let me know when you will prove your claim the covid vaccine didn't work, pssy. but you wont lol

why would i prove something I didn't say? lol. god you days the dumbest things, but then again, you are a moron

god you're a stupid big mouth cowardly right wing pssy moron. lol

so let me know when you will prove your claim the covid vaccine didn't work, pssy. but you wont lol
2577426_102817-wpvi-6am-trump-jfk-files-video.jpg

You are now ignored. So see ya Shirley

Werbung:
Back