Republicans Proven To Be Hypocrites.... Again!

Well it obviously was for the Republicants that choose this coverage. I mean it wasn't the abortion fairy that magically put that in there for them. :confused:

And they were wrong and have corrected it. My point is this simple fact alone will not change the abortion debate as a whole.

Werbung:
Well it obviously was for the Republicants that choose this coverage. I mean it wasn't the abortion fairy that magically put that in there for them. :confused:

We don't actually know who checked the box and why.

Was there some regulation that they had to check the box so as not to discriminate against pregnant woman? Did the insurance company slip in the coverage in some year and no one noticed until more recently? Was the insurance company mandated to include the coverage at first but later it became optional? If they wanted insurance coverage in the case of rape and incest did they have to buy the whole abortion policy? Was it the result of some human resources manager or staff level employee who took it upon him/herself to make the decision for the whole pub organization?

We don't know any of that. What we do know is that they are removing it now and acting consistently with their platform.

Back