Republicans Proven To Be Hypocrites.... Again!

These are the kinds of personal attacks that the Mods around here let fly... I don't blame you for being rude and abusive, I blame the Mods for accepting such behavior.
And from your imperial perch you scan the posts and hand down your opinion...YEA! But your view in that one way mirror is extremely one sided and you must THINK that you don't sound the same...Hmmm selective reading just might be the cause of that...don't know, don't care! You are what you are and I'm exactly what I am and NOT what you spew about me ;)
If you would have offered sympathies, I would have accepted them and thanked you for them because I know you either have a father you would be pained to lose or have lost one and can empathize with what I've been going through.
Let's see...I posted a reply to your post and asked where you had been and then you handed down your usual diatribe about my personality {OH THANK YOU SO NOBLE ONE} and then you posted around my thoughts on my post {as I knew you would} and that makes me the vile/rude poster that you proclaim me to be. Don't fall on that petard to often...it could do serious damage to your credibility!!!
You didn't wait for the Bush term to be over before you jumped on the hate Bush bandwagon...
Oh, REALLY...gee...I know that you've been selectively cherry picking my posts to cherish & remember but you really/truly need to READ and REMEMBER better than that! I've stated numerous times that I voted for G.W.B. and I have supported him during the first term {here it comes...so do try to follow along} UNTIL HE & HERR CHANEY WERE FOUND TO BE SUCH HEINOUS WAR MONGERS AND LIARS:mad: WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN... DURING THE 2ND TERM IN OFFICE AFTER I HAD VOTED FOR HIM
I don't have to wait for Obama's term to be over to be critical of his disastrous policies.
Well, of course you don't...you just become some of the screeching monkeys without a rational reason for being vile!
I'm an individualist, not a collectivist that mindlessly follows the herd of lemmings off the cliff.
REALLY??? Maybe in your own mind...but these polices/ideas/President Obama's want list of things he would like to see changed are no better or worse then G.W.B.'s list that he was able to get pushed through and some he failed at too. {SOCIAL SECURITY...is the horror of his WANT LIST that didn't get any support not even from his own party} but you seem to have selectively ignored those years too...:rolleyes:
Its never been my contention that this has been different in the past... at least not in recent history. My complaint is that it happens and its getting worse with each successive administration, not better.
Isn't that the historical way in which we {all AMERICANS} react...when the economy is wonderful and we have a budget overflow and our wonderful 'KING' {aka G.W.B.} wants to make the masses happy and get us out there spending money...offer us one and all a 'feel good check' and that will keep our attention focused on the SPENDING instead of the agenda!
You accept this status quo and cheer it on... at least so long as you voted for those in power.
My, My, My your crystal ball must be acting more like a 'snow globe'...for you to make that comment. You side lost...isn't it important for ALL OF US TO PULL TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS HORROR OF A FINACIAL FIASCO WORK...OR IS IT MORE PRODUCTIVE TO SIT ON THE SIDELINES AND CRY/B & M/WHINE?
You are the one who accepts the status quo as acceptable on the part of our government.... so long as its your guy in office.
Redundant post/comment so I'll ignore you this time!
More personal attacks.
OH, yes, I'm the rude one...LMAO
You're a cheerleader for the Obama administration and the Radical Leftists running congress. I have yet to see where your "independent" views differ from those of the Radical Left.
You won't either...not with the way in which you 'cherry pick your selections for your MEMORY'...and hell yes...I'm cheering our MY COUNTRY...I'm out here working my arse off trying to make ends meet...but there won't be anymore FEEL GOOD CHECKS ROLLING OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE TO JUST KEEP US ALL HAPPY-HAPPY-HAPPY!
You're a Collectivist, I'm an Individualist. We simply disagree on how to best to see that the needs of the American people are met. Collectivists always use the exact same formula to "fix" any problem in society: bigger government, more restrictions on freedom, larger deficits and higher taxes to support a bloated, inefficient government bureaucracy.
Now that's the nicest thing that you've ever said...to me EVER...but if the Collectivist haven't ruined this country...how the hell did we get where we are now...hmmm Oh, I remember the Republican spending machine supporting 2 wars and borrowing more money and de-regulations for the SEC...ya that's what I remember!
So you sit around B & M and I'll be the counter balance and keep cheering on the current administration that hasn't made any false steps/hidden agenda/lies that have killed thousands of our military and wounded hundred of thousands more...so carry on with your 'screeching monkey cries' and I'll just nod and smile!:D

Werbung:
Let's get back on track. Somehow the "blame President Obama for things that Republicans did or do" group has tried here to side step Greco's original post. Perhaps looking at the actual issue at hand might be nice... that would be...

Republicans Proven To Be Hypocrites.... Again!

You can’t make this stuff up. Well, I guess you could but I’m not, and I’ll document it.

Republicans are frequently called out for being hypocrites. For example, Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Oklahoma) just loves to gush about supporting the troops. But now he is single handedly putting a hold, blocking urgent medial care for veterans. He says he’s doing it to save us money, but he repeatedly voted to approve supplemental funding in the billions of dollars for Bush’s needless war, but after the troops have served he won’t allow funds to be spent for their care.

It gets better.

Republicans like to puff up with self-pride over their right to life stance. They don’t want women having any choice in their own bodies when they know best. They claim they’re fearless crusaders against abortion for any reason. Senator Coburn has even expressed the opinion that any doctor performing one should be tried for murder. That’s what they say, and say it often. But there’s a little skeleton in their closet they’re not happy has been made public.

Guess who has health insurance coverage that includes elective abortion? Why it’s the Republican National Committee and they’ve had that coverage for almost two decades, since 1991.

Politico broke the story, and it reads in part….

“The Republican National Committee’s health insurance plan covers elective abortion – a procedure their party’s own platform calls ‘a fundamental assault on innocent human life’. Federal Election Commission Records show the RNC purchases its insurance from Cigna. Two sales agents for the company said that the RNC’s policy covers elective abortion. According to several Cigna employees, the insurer offers its customers the opportunity to opt out of abortion coverage – and the RNC did not choose to opt out.”

And they wonder why their party is down to only 20% of Americans willing to admit publicly they’re a member.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/29456

ASPCA4EVER said:
Exactly...and when his term is over I'll reevaluate his performance...until that time...I'm pulling for OUR NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT LIKE I HAVE EVERY ONE THAT I'VE VOTED FOR...YOU NEED TO GET ON THE BAND WAGON AND QUIT YOUR WHINING!

I have to ask... you state, "like I have every one that I've voted for." Does this imply that you do not "pull" for those which you have not voted for? And if so, how in the world are you upset that someone who did not vote for Obama is questioning his policies?

AND after all of that reiteration...the sound of utter/abject silence...

I'M HEARING CRICKETS...how about you?:)

What is there to say about this story? It was bad to offer, and hence they have changed the policy.

Nothing about that has anything to do with the debate over Abortion.

What is there to say about this story? It was bad to offer, and hence they have changed the policy.

Nothing about that has anything to do with the debate over Abortion.

Or it became public and in embarrassment they changed the policy. I think that's the accurate description of what happened.

And things like this have everything to do with abortion.

This is the time tested problem in a nutshell. The rich or well insured can ALWAYS get an abortion. As we see here while the Republicans preached one thing for everyone else they kept that option for themselves... until it became public.

And it doesn't stop here. The well off can ALWAYS get an abortion even if it were completely illegal in the United States. They could easily afford to go out of the country.

That's why it's important that a woman's right to choose always be available to woman of all economic groups.

Or it became public and in embarrassment they changed the policy. I think that's the accurate description of what happened.

And things like this have everything to do with abortion.

This is the time tested problem in a nutshell. The rich or well insured can ALWAYS get an abortion. As we see here while the Republicans preached one thing for everyone else they kept that option for themselves... until it became public.

And it doesn't stop here. The well off can ALWAYS get an abortion even if it were completely illegal in the United States. They could easily afford to go out of the country.

That's why it's important that a woman's right to choose always be available to woman of all economic groups.

There is an entire thread on the issue of abortion, so we don't need to go into again here. However, I have serious doubts that this development will make any difference in the debate over abortion.

The issue is not ease of access in my opinion, the issue is whether a baby (or fetus) is a life or not.

You can’t make this stuff up. Well, I guess you could but I’m not, and I’ll document it.

Republicans are frequently called out for being hypocrites. For example, Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Oklahoma) just loves to gush about supporting the troops. But now he is single handedly putting a hold, blocking urgent medial care for veterans. He says he’s doing it to save us money, but he repeatedly voted to approve supplemental funding in the billions of dollars for Bush’s needless war, but after the troops have served he won’t allow funds to be spent for their care.

It gets better.

Republicans like to puff up with self-pride over their right to life stance. They don’t want women having any choice in their own bodies when they know best. They claim they’re fearless crusaders against abortion for any reason. Senator Coburn has even expressed the opinion that any doctor performing one should be tried for murder. That’s what they say, and say it often. But there’s a little skeleton in their closet they’re not happy has been made public.

Guess who has health insurance coverage that includes elective abortion? Why it’s the Republican National Committee and they’ve had that coverage for almost two decades, since 1991.

Politico broke the story, and it reads in part….

“The Republican National Committee’s health insurance plan covers elective abortion – a procedure their party’s own platform calls ‘a fundamental assault on innocent human life’. Federal Election Commission Records show the RNC purchases its insurance from Cigna. Two sales agents for the company said that the RNC’s policy covers elective abortion. According to several Cigna employees, the insurer offers its customers the opportunity to opt out of abortion coverage – and the RNC did not choose to opt out.”

And they wonder why their party is down to only 20% of Americans willing to admit publicly they’re a member.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/29456
Good of you to point of when repubs are hypocrites, but never when dems are hypocrites.

Of course, dems are never hypocrites are they? LOL

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER Exactly...and when his term is over I'll reevaluate his performance...until that time...I'm pulling for OUR NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT LIKE I HAVE EVERY ONE THAT I'VE VOTED FOR...YOU NEED TO GET ON THE BAND WAGON AND QUIT YOUR WHINING!
BigRob;117189]I have to ask... you state, "like I have every one that I've voted for." Does this imply that you do not "pull" for those which you have not voted for? And if so, how in the world are you upset that someone who did not vote for Obama is questioning his policies?
I had to go back and find the discussion that was taking place to find this snippet that you pulled out to question {my post #13 was with GenSeneca} if you re-read the post, or start at the beginning and follow the discussion to that point it might become clear {as mud} to you {OR NOT} shrugging my shoulders.

Seems like a moot point now that we've been told that this topic isn't worth discussing...LOL ;)

Good of you to point of when repubs are hypocrites, but never when dems are hypocrites.

Well any time you have the opportunity to bring one of them there heinous Democrats before this community for a proper ARSE WHOPPIN then by all means...we'll be here just waiting around...shootin the sh!t!

Well any time you have the opportunity to bring one of them there heinous Democrats before this community for a proper ARSE WHOPPIN then by all means...we'll be here just waiting around...shootin the sh!t!

Actually just counting how many times we can come up with examples of silliness is just more silliness.

When the issues has some bearing on things that is different.

The number of senators from which side that did wrong means little. The platform of the party is more meaningful.

Originally Posted by chestnut

AND THEN I STATED: Well any time you have the opportunity to bring one of them there heinous Democrats before this community for a proper ARSE WHOPPIN then by all means...we'll be here just waiting around...shootin the sh!t!

Actually just counting how many times we can come up with examples of silliness is just more silliness.

When the issues has some bearing on things that is different.

The number of senators from which side that did wrong means little. The platform of the party is more meaningful.

Did you hear that CHESTNUT...quit being SILLY ;)

Werbung:
There is an entire thread on the issue of abortion, so we don't need to go into again here. However, I have serious doubts that this development will make any difference in the debate over abortion.

The issue is not ease of access in my opinion, the issue is whether a baby (or fetus) is a life or not.

Well it obviously was for the Republicants that choose this coverage. I mean it wasn't the abortion fairy that magically put that in there for them. :confused:

Back