RIP Ivermectin

Phoenix68

oooooooo....that's gotta hurt....when (even) the Murdoch Street Journal denies Trumpshit!!

RIP Ivermectin
March 18, 2022
"Researchers testing repurposed drugs against Covid-19 found that ivermectin didn’t reduce hospital admissions, in the largest trial yet of the effect of the antiparasitic on the disease driving the pandemic.

Ivermectin has received a lot of attention as a potential treatment for Covid-19 including from celebrities such as podcast host Joe Rogan. Most evidence has shown it to be ineffective against Covid-19 or has relied on data of poor quality."

Werbung:
This speaks loudly about the quality of people on the left in this country.

Joe Rogan made a video announcing he had Covid. As a matter of fact he mentioned the medications his doctor prescribed for him. One of those happened to be Ivermectin. He said no more about it. He made no political statements. He did not advocate that drug or any drug.

For that the mainstream media especially CNN slandered him and made it seem like it was his choice to take the drug and that he was advocating a dangerous drug only meant for horses.

Libtards in the media wanted Joe Rogan to die! They wanted to report that the anti vax podcaster died from Covid. They are despicable and dishonest people.

Who is an Ivermectin fan?

This is another lie from the left where a legal medication that is prescribed to people by licensed physicians is demonized and politicized.

Has Donald Trump advocated this medication? No.
Just the one small error. It was not registered in the USA for treatment of covid.

It's a drug that has been effectively used for many years for other health issues and found to be Effective for this Covid Crap.

It's a drug that has been effectively used for many years for other health issues and found to be Effective for this Covid Crap.
Thats beside the point. I am right in what I said, fauci was correct in not allowing it for that reason, no one stopped anyone from taking but there is no proof in the cdc that it does or doesn't work.

So get yourself acquainted with some facts. It was not a conspiracy of any kind.

And the millions of jaabs that are unapproved and DO NOT STOP one from getting the virus... Fauci is a rich rich dirty money CROOK.

And the millions of jaabs that are unapproved and DO NOT STOP one from getting the virus... Fauci is a rich rich dirty money CROOK.
No. Hes been doing his job for 40 years. He has a remarkable record under many presidents.
Youre problem is he did his job and stood up to your ratbag potus Trump. He did agree with any of trumps snake oil remedies.

As for your assumption of the effectiveness, you are an ignoramus and no evidence to support that.
There was not one vacinne that was not approved by the cdc. That is what faucis job is dickhead. You don't understand how vacinnes are produced so shut your ignorant mouth.

Basically, youre just another ignorant republican and hate fauci because he's a democrat.
So don't give me your pathetic excuses and ignorant statements. You know nothing but hate and ignorance.

No. Hes been doing his job for 40 years. He has a remarkable record under many presidents.
Youre problem is he did his job and stood up to your ratbag potus Trump. He did agree with any of trumps snake oil remedies.

As for your assumption of the effectiveness, you are an ignoramus and no evidence to support that.
There was not one vacinne that was not approved by the cdc. That is what faucis job is dickhead. You don't understand how vacinnes are produced so shut your ignorant mouth.

Basically, youre just another ignorant republican and hate fauci because he's a democrat.
So don't give me your pathetic excuses and ignorant statements. You know nothing but hate and ignorance.
H'e been sitting on his A$$ collecting t he $12Million income/payoffs.

H'e been sitting on his A$$ collecting t he $12Million income/payoffs.
Prive he is getting 12 million. I'll bet you can't prove it.

In fact, you won't attempt to because you know I've got you cornered. You have nothing but hate as I explained before.
Take you snake oil remedies and dog shit concoctions and tell your mentally ill republican suckers.

The booster that Pfizer is still advertising heavily during college football games and other programming was rejected by an FDA advisory panel by a 2-16 vote. The Biden administration still approved it and now it is approved for children as young as 5.

Pfizer has received $14B in revenues from the federal government from the Covid lie.

I have been a health science investor 25 years and never heard of a drug that was rejected like that approved to market. Much less paid for and encouraged by the government. Biden allegedly got that booster but I doubt it seriously that his doctors allowed it. Even if approved a drug like that would be allowed only for a very specialized patient population probably with black box warnings not dumped onto the whole damn country. .

Werbung:
The booster that Pfizer is still advertising heavily during college football games and other programming was rejected by an FDA advisory panel by a 2-16 vote. The Biden administration still approved it and now it is approved for children as young as 5.

Pfizer has received $14B in revenues from the federal government from the Covid lie.

I have been a health science investor 25 years and never heard of a drug that was rejected like that approved to market. Much less paid for and encouraged by the government. Biden allegedly got that booster but I doubt it seriously that his doctors allowed it. Even if approved a drug like that would be allowed only for a very specialized patient population probably with black box warnings not dumped onto the whole damn country. .
Health science investor???
With lies like that you could be a speech writer for Trump.

Youre as dumb as a stump.

Back