Ron Paul Answers Questions With Common Sense

Werbung:
Come on, you can't reall believe that. In most polls, Guliani leads Clinton. Paul isn't even close.

Paul isn't in all the polls. The polls that he is in however, he is ahead.
If you want 4 more years of the Bush type administration then vote for Rudy, Romney, Clinton or the rest. If you want change vote for Paul.

Paul isn't in all the polls. The polls that he is in however, he is ahead.
If you want 4 more years of the Bush type administration then vote for Rudy, Romney, Clinton or the rest. If you want change vote for Paul.

I'm not talking about those online polls which you are referring to. Paul is a fringe candidate who really doesn't attract anyone aside from the online forum junkies who think voting for Paul makes them seem more intellectual. At least it's better than that demographic voting lib, but it's not enough to get him many votes.

well

I'm not talking about those online polls which you are referring to. Paul is a fringe candidate who really doesn't attract anyone aside from the online forum junkies who think voting for Paul makes them seem more intellectual. At least it's better than that demographic voting lib, but it's not enough to get him many votes.

Talk like that about extortioner Bush, who fights stupid wars using our money.
Shame on you to call anybody junkie, first look in mirror at home and you will see one:D :D

Talk like that about extortioner Bush, who fights stupid wars using our money.
Shame on you to call anybody junkie, first look in mirror at home and you will see one:D :D

When have I ever used the word "junkie" or anything like. And secondly, what makes Bush anymore of an extortioner than all of the Democrats who voted for the war?

Hahaha

When have I ever used the word "junkie" or anything like. And secondly, what makes Bush anymore of an extortioner than all of the Democrats who voted for the war?

Paul is a fringe candidate who really doesn't attract anyone aside from the online forum junkies who think voting for Paul makes them seem more intellectual.

This is you or:D democrats? klinton was the biggest war criminal of his time:D they are his cousins:D Ron Paul will win this time and there will be no more stupid wars:p

Paul is a fringe candidate who really doesn't attract anyone aside from the online forum junkies who think voting for Paul makes them seem more intellectual.

This is you or:D democrats? klinton was the biggest war criminal of his time:D they are his cousins:D Ron Paul will win this time and there will be no more stupid wars:p

You're right. I had forgotten I wrote that.

?

What do I have to apologize for? I had forgotten that I had said that. I admitted this.

Not that, for what you have said :eek:. I think you mom was teaching you better :D than this:

Paul is a fringe candidate who really doesn't attract anyone aside from the online forum junkies who think voting for Paul makes them seem more intellectual

or not:confused: :eek:

I voted for a libertarian Prez candidate once. It was 1980 and I would have voted for Alfred E Newman if it meant getting rid of the peanut farmer.

Ron Paul was a libertarian and as such, his belief system includes a heavy dose of conservatism. He is closer philosophically to Ronald Reagan than to the NeoCons and GWB.

I applaud him for switching parties. This was an excellent strategy on his part and improves his electability. It also brings The Libertarians and Republicans closer together.

I like Paul a lot. But he is an outsider to the Big Two parties and probably has no chance. (I would equate his chances of winning the Republican nomination to the chances of a film with a strong conservative theme winning an oscar.)

Werbung:
I love Paul's domestic views and I really wish he ran anywhere from 1988-1996 -- he would've been great then.

But today, in the Age of Terror, I don't think his isolationist foreign policy is what's right for the country right now.

I'm also not a fan of his protectionism, but I would be willing to overlook that for the abolishment of the IRS.

Back