Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurrica

Werbung:
That they actually listen to the show????

And don't follow wacko liberal websites like salon.com

These are opinion shows. Most Rush fans already know what's out there in the news. Rush looks at the news from a perspective you don't get through the main stream media's filter. I don't always agree with him, but I love his satire.

These are opinion shows. Most Rush fans already know what's out there in the news. Rush looks at the news from a perspective you don't get through the main stream media's filter. I don't always agree with him, but I love his satire.

Of course.

And, as you say Rush listeners know this. Hard News is defined as:

serious news of widespread import, concerning politics, foreign affairs, or the like, as distinguished from routine news items, feature stories, or human-interest stories.

"as distinguished from routine news items, feature stories, or human-interest stories." describes more of what the mainstream media puts out. How many times have you seen the MSM dominated by stories about Lindsay Lohan or the like and never mention hard line topics.

Rush speaks on current events that concern wide spread import, politics or the like and unlike the MSM, does not try to hide his slant or opinion of these topics.
They're parody, they're made up, and they're used as a way to get people to listen so they can make money.

Obviously, PCL1 does not listen to the show and is clearly parroting what he reads off wacko liberal websites, like salon.com. There is nothing "made up" about the hard line stories Rush discusses in the content of his show. That describes shows like Jon Stewart, SNL and Stephen Colbert.

And, then of course .... there's the evil "so they can make money" comment ....and we all know what a "capital" sin that is among liberals. Rush is the most successful talk show host in history. You think that might have something to do with why he "makes money?"

And, then of course .... there's the evil "so they can make money" comment ....and we all know what a "capital" sin that is among liberals. Rush is the most successful talk show host in history. You think that might have something to do with why he "makes money?"

I guess NBC doesn't make money, so they must be the good guys? Rush gives a lot of money to charity. I like when he is gone and has Mark Steyn fill in.

So, you're a dittohead too!

Yes, Rush listeners affectionately refer to themselves as dittoheads, this is true. Personally, I don't go by any silly labels. But, you would have to be a listener to understand the whole "dittohead" joke. It goes back to his early shows in the late 80's.

Have the Feminazis reduced the size of your male member?

First of all .... I don't know any "femanazis" and secondly, don't fear PCL1, all is good, I live in TEXAS and you know what they say about Texas!;)

Yes, Rush listeners affectionately refer to themselves as dittoheads, this is true. Personally, I don't go by any silly labels. But, you would have to be a listener to understand the whole "dittohead" joke. It goes back to his early shows in the late 80's.

No, people who listen are not dittoheads. People who ditto everything he says are dittoheads. People who don't understand that is show is a satire, and so take it at face value, those are the dittoheads. Now, let's review what you said above:

Problem is most who listen to Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert or the like cannot discern the difference between comedy and hard line news as evidenced by this post. I am not saying that conservative talk shows are all hard line news. I am saying conservatives possess the intellect to distinguish the difference.

Hmmm. let's see.. they don't have the intellect to distinguish the difference between hard news and satire. Doesn't that describe people who take Rush at face value?

Maybe dttoheads are really liberals! Hey, I hadn't thought of that before.

First of all .... I don't know any "femanazis" and secondly, don't fear PCL1, all is good, I live in TEXAS and you know what they say about Texas!;)

I'm not sure I believe anything I hear about Texas, but, who knows, I've never been there.

You don't have to know feminazis, just believe what Rush said about them.

Wanna find a Feminazi? Throw a stone anywhere on the University of Michigan campus and listen for the "Ow! I'm being oppressed!"

Werbung:
You do understand that the entertainer in question is Rush Limbaugh, don't you? Do you really believe he is better with facts than "news people"?

or are you referring to John Stewart, who is a great entertainer but sometimes plays fast and loose with the facts to get a laugh? (kind of like Limbaugh, just with less pompousness).

Anyway, here's another treasure, proving once again that Rush is an entertainer. Why some take him seriously is a real mystery:

Rush: Feminism shrinks penises

Definitely an entertainer, not a serious source of information.

I was speaking of Stewart of course...you should know better then to think I would say something nice about the fat ass pill popper...And sure the daily show plays with facts...but you know when they are...for a joke...Rush just lies with the intent of the lie being believed by his idiot listeners...who normally do. ...

and you beat me to the small penis link....I think small penis studies hit very close to home for Rush...but then again its only from what he was told by his other wifes...as he has not seen it in some time. :)

Back