Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurrica

I'm not sure I believe anything I hear about Texas, but, who knows, I've never been there.

Yes, PCL1 .... it is obvious you have never been to Texas, it is obvious you have never listened to Rush and it is obvious you are only capable of parroting from wacko liberal websites like salon.com.

Werbung:
Oh, yes.

And just thinking about them makes my penis shrink, just like getting into a cold shower.
I am sure penis shrinkage is common among liberals like yourself. I mean it takes courage to think for yourself, stand up against liberalism. Hell PCL1, most women got more than what you bring to the table. And, that's OK ... be small ... be proud!

All of your anti-conservativism and anti-Romney rants will not change the results of the elections in 6 weeks.

I am sure penis shrinkage is common among liberals like yourself. I mean it takes courage to think for yourself, stand up against liberalism. Hell PCL1, most women got more than what you bring to the table. And, that's OK ... be small ... be proud!

All of your anti-conservativism and anti-Romney rants will not change the results of the elections in 6 weeks.

your right they will not...of course they will not change the fact that Mitt will lose....And I am sure the "woman" you like do have quite a bit to bring to the table.

Werbung:

It has nothing to do with the guy being liberal, it has to do with the women being very hairy, not anywhere as smart and interesting (or deep) as they think they are, and generally very unappealing.

Back