Russia Sends Troops to Crimea

Werbung:
Crimea has not separated yet. However this is the proposal of its government and there will be a vote on this soon.
It may be a los for the rebels but it will not effect the west anymore than the present status. The rest of Ukraine might join the EU so that will be a win for the West.
It is not surprizing that Russian speakers on Russia borders will want to join Russia. Watch Estonia next.

Crimea has not separated yet. However this is the proposal of its government and there will be a vote on this soon.
It may be a los for the rebels but it will not effect the west anymore than the present status. The rest of Ukraine might join the EU so that will be a win for the West.
It is not surprizing that Russian speakers on Russia borders will want to join Russia. Watch Estonia next.

There's a problem with this ... people think of Crimea being a separate nation, but it's not. It's part of the Ukraine ... this is the same thing as Minnesota (Okay, bad choice - we wouldn't object) voting to join Russia. A vote by the Crimean parliament is, simply, invalid. If the parliament was to vote to separate from the Ukraine, and then chose to join Russia, that would be a different story.

As I understand the Crimea government did vote to separate from the Ukraine and join Russia. If might be argue they do not have the power to do this. But it will have a vote or plebiscite of the whole population. If they vote yes it would be democratic

As I understand the Crimea government did vote to separate from the Ukraine and join Russia. If might be argue they do not have the power to do this. But it will have a vote or plebiscite of the whole population. If they vote yes it would be democratic

Actually, they voted to have a referendum for the people to decide. Of course, we know how that vote will go ... particularly with the Russian troops promising to monitor the voting to ensure it is 'fair'.

I DO NOT THINK ANY American state speaks a foreign language although California comes close.

I do not think Quebec wants to leave Canada at the moment. It once did but now with compromises in the constitution and flag the Franc will stay. I think such compromise is impossible in the Ukraine

This was back when Biden and the libtards did not care about the integrity of Ukraine's border. Now it matters!

Crimea is only a small part of Ukraine. Even if it broke away and Join Russia, Ukraine would not miss it. I doubt if any country would go to war over it.
Like Globalist Ukraine, Lynching the Bear

Haven't you ever heard of the Crimean War, where "The Charge of the Light Brigade" took place? In it, England and France fought on the side of Islamic Turkey. It was as treasonous to the future as was Eisenhower when he betrayed England, France, and Israel in the Suez War a hundred years later.

Werbung:
Back