Zelensky: "The World’s Most Powerful Forces Are Watching From Afar"

reedak

1. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky appeared to take a shot at Democrat President Joe Biden for not doing more to assist Ukraine as it fought back an invasion from Russia.

“This morning (25 February 2022) we are defending our state alone. Like yesterday, the world’s most powerful forces are watching from afar,” he said. “Did yesterday’s sanctions convince Russia? We hear in our sky and see on our earth that this was not enough.”

Zelensky’s comments come as Biden said on Thursday that “no one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening.”

Zelensky added in-part during a speech:

We are left alone in defense of our state. Who is ready to fight with us? Honestly – I do not see such. Who is ready to guarantee Ukraine’s accession to NATO? Honestly, everyone is afraid. … I tell all the partners of our state: now is an important moment – the fate of our country is being decided. I ask them: are you with us? They answer that they are with us. But they are not ready to take us to the Alliance. Today, I asked the twenty-seven leaders of Europe whether Ukraine will be in NATO. I asked directly. Everyone is afraid. They do not answer....

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/zele...s-most-powerful-forces-are-watching-from-afar

2. Biden said on Wednesday (December 8, 2021) that he was not considering unilaterally sending US troops to Ukraine, a day after he met virtually with Putin. "We have a moral obligation and a legal obligation to our NATO allies," Biden said, adding that the obligation did not extend to Ukraine.

What a disgrace to use "moral obligation and legal obligation to America's NATO allies" as an excuse for his cowardice!

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky appeared to take shot at Biden (25 February 2022) when he lamented that "the world’s most powerful forces are watching from afar". Indeed, the two-faced gas-emitting White House incumbent's cowardice and the self-declared "Messiah" "large mushroom head" ex-president's praise for Putin are a great encouragement to Russia to continue with its offensive on Ukraine.

Meanwhile, it was reported that the USS Ralph Johnson, a guided-missile destroyer of the US Navy’s Seventh Fleet, had sailed through the Strait of Taiwan on Saturday (26 February 2022). Let us see whether the destroyer is on its way to the Black Sea. It would be something very wrong with the coward in the White House, if he still has the mood to send some US marines on a pleasure cruise to the South China Sea while Europe faces one of its most perilous situations since the early 20th century.

Using an analogy, what is your opinion of a guy if he has a severe headache but goes for a medical checkup of his legs instead? :ROFLMAO:

Additional Reference:

https://www.******/news/550706-navy-ship-taiwan-strait/

Last edited:
Werbung:
Werbung:
Back