Russian clown threats of nuke strikes

the annoying thing

The men and women of the Ukraine have beat russia so badly that the cowards of Russia have to make threats of nuke warfare .
I hope the Russian people hang comrade putin and his butt sucking cronies before he killls them all .

Werbung:
A triumph of wishful thinking over battlefield reality.

Where were you when the Azov Nazis were shelling their fellow ukrainians..

Comrade Stalin

The men and women of the Ukraine have beat russia so badly that the cowards of Russia have to make threats of nuke warfare .
I hope the Russian people hang comrade putin and his butt sucking cronies before he killls them all .
Oh the irony. As a republican you supported Trump calling putin a genius.
Now youve changed sides supporting the democrat strategy of maintaining democracy. That aside, trumps attack on the capital was supported by you simply because you never condemned it.

Yoyre all over the place like a woman with diarrhoea. Have a valium son and get yourself in track.

I never supported trump calling Putin a genius Boris . O I forgot I posted it in English let me post it in Biden so you can read it .

I want 2 lumps and a slice of pie with my back rub , jack and Jill went up the hill and my glass is empty , that little kid sure smells good and I like cheese. what do I say now coach ? life is a highway and I have a flat tire.

Oh dear. I knew you were loopy but not to that extent. There's help out there. Its called dickhead anonymous.

Putin knows his military is much weaker then it was known .
The Ukraine just used some America eqt to destroy several Commies ammo dumps and tanks. A small force like the Ukrainian military has. Really put it to Putin's navy which really sucks.
Now we have him threatening to use nukes on other nations .That's all the coward has left
While any nuke weapon is awful I doubt Putin's nuke weapons have been maintained well.
Putin now knows a combined nato conventional attack would be overwhelming and Russia would loose.

A triumph of wishful thinking over battlefield reality.
Can you expand on that....the much spoken of Russian military "might" has been tested by a light infantry army who have shown that Russian forces are incapable of making coherent gains. For a special operation that was supposed to last no more than 72 hours it makes a mockery of their entire military structure.

So please elaborate on this idea of "wishful thinking"

Werbung:
Back