Russian criminal mercenary's refused treatment due to HIV and other reasons

the annoying thing

Werbung:
perverts? that's you with your obsessions with enemas, trannies, perverts, and me :)

Russians were calling them perverts MR. Eichman and warning Russians about them you know the guys you approve

oh there are plenty of hateful russian perverts like you, i'm sure of that!

i do "approve" of human beings, because i'm not a hateful pervert like you who obsesses about people like gays. lol

is there some kind of "approval" process i'm not aware of? no one has ever asked me to "approve" of a person. who is in charge of this process? lol.

you're so stupid

oh there are plenty of hateful russian perverts like you, i'm sure of that!

i do "approve" of human beings, because i'm not a hateful pervert like you who obsesses about people like gays. lol

is there some kind of "approval" process i'm not aware of? no one has ever asked me to "approve" of a person. who is in charge of this process? lol.

you're so stupid
Im not russian or a pervert or hatefull but you as Mr. Eichmann will use any excuse you can to justify your actions

Werbung:
Im not russian or a pervert or hatefull but you as Mr. Eichmann will use any excuse you can to justify your actions

you clearly are a pervet. look at your posts. you obsess about gays and trannies and enemas, etc. lol

what "actions" do I need to justify,moron? lol

Back