Trump says the Ukraine situation would NEVER have happened under him

reedak

1. Former President Trump claimed that Vladimir Putin never would have invaded Ukraine if he were still president, and said that Russia has become 'very very rich' under President Biden.

'If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all,' Trump said in a statement Tuesday. 'I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!'...

Biden imposed some new sanctions on Monday prohibiting trade with the Kremlin-backed regions, but administration officials initially refused to call Putin's move an 'invasion.' The Biden administration has insisted that it uses sanctions as leverage and is trying to stave off a full-blown invasion....

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sanction-Putin-parties-demand-crackdown.html

2. The "best thing" that America could do right now is to broker a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine. There's only one person in the world, I think, who has leverage over Vladimir Putin, and that's Donald Trump.

I mean, Trump's really holding the trump card here and I think it's up to Trump to seize this moment for the following reasons:

(a) Trump claimed that Vladimir Putin never would have invaded Ukraine if he were still president. He boasted: "If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all. I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!"

(b) Trump has declared himself "King of Israel" and the "Second Coming of God". If Trump's claim is true, he could easily perform such miracles as using his body to "crush" a Russian tank or hypnotising Putin into withdrawing all the Russian troops from Ukraine. 😇

Hence Biden should send Trump at once to meet with Putin in Russia. If the self-declared "Messiah" "huge mushroom head" ex-president could perform his miracle on Putin to withdraw all the Russian troops from Ukraine, the two-faced gas-emitting White House incumbent should pardon his predecessor like a Thanksgiving turkey for his alleged role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, taking classified documents away from the White House, refusing to release his tax returns, etc.

Additional Reference:

Werbung:
1. Former President Trump claimed that Vladimir Putin never would have invaded Ukraine if he were still president, and said that Russia has become 'very very rich' under President Biden.

'If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all,' Trump said in a statement Tuesday. 'I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!'...

Biden imposed some new sanctions on Monday prohibiting trade with the Kremlin-backed regions, but administration officials initially refused to call Putin's move an 'invasion.' The Biden administration has insisted that it uses sanctions as leverage and is trying to stave off a full-blown invasion....

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sanction-Putin-parties-demand-crackdown.html

2. The "best thing" that America could do right now is to broker a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine. There's only one person in the world, I think, who has leverage over Vladimir Putin, and that's Donald Trump.

I mean, Trump's really holding the trump card here and I think it's up to Trump to seize this moment for the following reasons:

(a) Trump claimed that Vladimir Putin never would have invaded Ukraine if he were still president. He boasted: "If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all. I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!"

(b) Trump has declared himself "King of Israel" and the "Second Coming of God". If Trump's claim is true, he could easily perform such miracles as using his body to "crush" a Russian tank or hypnotising Putin into withdrawing all the Russian troops from Ukraine. 😇

Hence Biden should send Trump at once to meet with Putin in Russia. If the self-declared "Messiah" "huge mushroom head" ex-president could perform his miracle on Putin to withdraw all the Russian troops from Ukraine, the two-faced gas-emitting White House incumbent should pardon his predecessor like a Thanksgiving turkey for his alleged role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, taking classified documents away from the White House, refusing to release his tax returns, etc.

Additional Reference:

Trump is probably right as Putin knows he don't take shit he also knew biden was a idiot and to scared to take any real action .I doubt those corn pop stories scared putin much and joe pulling out of Afghan lands pretty well gave putin the ok along with meat head removing the sanctions trump placed on Russia and his kissing irans ass.

Additional Reference:

Dont be naive.

Oil & Gaslighting
The Verdict with Ted Cruz #115 (51:37)

From 27:36 - 30:15

Additional Reference:

#1. Donald Trump is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Russia did not invade Ukraine while Trump's sanctions remained in effect.

A year after Putin was satisfied that by undoing the pipeline sanctions set by Pres. Trump, Biden wasn't trying to lure him into a trap, the Russian dictator gave the order to invade.

Trump is probably right as Putin knows he don't take shit he also knew biden was a idiot and to scared to take any real action .I doubt those corn pop stories scared putin much and joe pulling out of Afghan lands pretty well gave putin the ok along with meat head removing the sanctions trump placed on Russia and his kissing irans ass.

and yet biden is "taking real action", Billions of arms sent over, training, etc. duh.
god you're stupid. lol.

or do you think we should have sent actual us troops and started WW3?

How do Biden’s Russia policies compare with Trump’s?​

For the most part, Biden has continued the sanctions imposed by his predecessors and added new ones.

For instance, Biden issued an order in April 2021 that prohibited U.S. financial institutions from trading ruble-denominated bonds linked to a variety of Russian entities, and sanctioned six technology companies with links to Russian intelligence.

And in May 2021, the U.S. imposed new sanctions on Russian shipping and other entities involved in the pipeline project.

you're so stupid. lol

and yet biden is "taking real action", Billions of arms sent over, training, etc. duh.
god you're stupid. lol.

For the most part, Biden has continued the sanctions imposed by his predecessors and added new ones.

For instance, Biden issued an order in April 2021 that prohibited U.S. financial institutions from trading ruble-denominated bonds linked to a variety of Russian entities, and sanctioned six technology companies with links to Russian intelligence.

And in May 2021, the U.S. imposed new sanctions on Russian shipping and other entities involved in the pipeline project.

you're so stupid. lol

Aren't you the stupid one for not pushing for Biden to simply return Trump's oil pipeline sanctions to their previous setting?

The settings Trump had established and which were in place when Joe Biden took office and changed them.

Those settings kept Putin in his place.

When Biden changed them, it was for a reason.

So, either Biden is stupid and you are stupid, too.

Or, Biden is allowing the war to continue because it serves his ulterior motive(s).

Probably personal wealth accumulation by he and his family and to help them stay out of court and prison. And there are always people along the greasy and prickly path of corruption who are best dealt with by pay offs.

And you already know this and are a willing accomplice (after the fact).

Werbung:
god you're stupid. lol.

you're so stupid. lol
If you return to Trump's settings, Putin would not get enough money to continue the war.

Back