Trump says the Ukraine situation would NEVER have happened under him

Werbung:
......Cut ALL TIES with autocrats....and, wannabe-autocrats, like Spanky Trump.
You need a taste of what you are helping to cook up for America and then you might finally realize that people like yourself should not influence the political choices of others.

You would gag to realize that your recipe for America would make everyone EXCEPT autocrats sick.

Ignore.

This gossip has done more circles than a merry go round and none of it has been proven.
You should watch the videos I post and read the articles I ALWAYS post in order to educate you better than the dishonest media, which you are addicted to like crack.

And because you refuse to take the opportunity when it is presented, you can blame the RIGHT for spreading rumors.

When will you wake up, boring noise?

so yo daddy has cowardly run away from my post asking for proof of his claim. lol.
what a "surprise" that he is a cowardly lying moron :)

You should watch the videos I post and read the articles I ALWAYS post in order to educate you better than the dishonest media, which you are addicted to like crack.

And because you refuse to take the opportunity when it is presented, you can blame the RIGHT for spreading rumors.

When will you wake up, boring noise?
You couldn't teach a pig to be dirty. You arrogant narcissistic prick.

1. Former President Trump claimed that Vladimir Putin never would have invaded Ukraine if he were still president, and said that Russia has become 'very very rich' under President Biden.

'If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all,' Trump said in a statement Tuesday. 'I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!'...

Biden imposed some new sanctions on Monday prohibiting trade with the Kremlin-backed regions, but administration officials initially refused to call Putin's move an 'invasion.' The Biden administration has insisted that it uses sanctions as leverage and is trying to stave off a full-blown invasion....

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sanction-Putin-parties-demand-crackdown.html

2. The "best thing" that America could do right now is to broker a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine. There's only one person in the world, I think, who has leverage over Vladimir Putin, and that's Donald Trump.

I mean, Trump's really holding the trump card here and I think it's up to Trump to seize this moment for the following reasons:

(a) Trump claimed that Vladimir Putin never would have invaded Ukraine if he were still president. He boasted: "If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all. I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!"

(b) Trump has declared himself "King of Israel" and the "Second Coming of God". If Trump's claim is true, he could easily perform such miracles as using his body to "crush" a Russian tank or hypnotising Putin into withdrawing all the Russian troops from Ukraine. 😇

Hence Biden should send Trump at once to meet with Putin in Russia. If the self-declared "Messiah" "huge mushroom head" ex-president could perform his miracle on Putin to withdraw all the Russian troops from Ukraine, the two-faced gas-emitting White House incumbent should pardon his predecessor like a Thanksgiving turkey for his alleged role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, taking classified documents away from the White House, refusing to release his tax returns, etc.

Additional Reference:

Trump is a great leader. The sanctions he put in place made it impossible for Putin to generate enough petro dollars to afford an invasion.

Invasion is very expensive.

When Biden took office, he undid Trump's settings.

Trump is a great leader. The sanctions he put in place made it impossible for Putin to generate enough petro dollars to afford an invasion.

Invasion is very expensive.

When Biden took office, he undid Trump's settings.

what did he "undo"? you think putin couldn't have afforded to invade? lol.

prove it, moron.

Werbung:
Acknowledge that what he says here about Trump is true or else, go pound sand.

prove that what he said is true, or else go pound sand.

you think charlie kirk is a credible person? hahahahahahah

he's the moron who thinks satanists don't deserve constitutional protections. Another hateful christian moron :)

Back