Russian junk lol

the annoying thing

Werbung:
I wonder if they have to fire up thier jet engines with a match ?
Perhaps stalin can tell us about the high quality russian eqt.
Like the mighty admiral cutitsnutsoff air craft carrier thier only one . that has to be towed into battle due to its poor engines and the ship catching on fire so often.
Only the best for the russian navy.

I bet if it gets close to the Ukraine it will be at the bottom of the sea .

Or remember the military bandages from 1978 left behind by Russian soldiers.

Aww yes Walt Russia has always been considered the bear a mighty military force with tank and planes able to invade euro nations . Now it appears they are just the cub . With out nukes they are nothing , The USA state of Texas is bigger the the nation of the UKRAINE .
Most of the euro nations have modern fighter and bombers navy and tanks I fer of Russia tried to actually invade then Russia would get spanked big time .
With all the bragging and blow hard ways of Putin he has weakened Russia vastly . They are not able to replenish military hard ware and ammo at the rate they are using it , Their troops are wearing out and even fighting on the Ukraine side .
War crimes are committing almost daily by the Russian undisciplined animals showing their and his desperation , in the end his own actions will lead to his loss of power if he fails there or his own people hanging him.Or nato trying him for war crimes along with lots of Russian ..st like after ww2.
He has gone from a world leader to a dictatorship with a huge ego and goals of delusional power to rebuild the old territory of the former Russia commie lands .

I would not trust anything that a conservative minister says at any time in any administration.

UK WarParty media regularly publish complete drivel on anything east of Dover and also west of Dover.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

I would not trust anything that a conservative minister says
How about Russian expert Ruslan Puchow stating that Russian tanks have no chance against modern western anti-tank weapons?
(Use Google translate if you need)

How about Russian expert Ruslan Puchow stating that Russian tanks have no chance against modern western anti-tank weapons?
(Use Google translate if you need)
they don a America Abrams will destroy them and the Germans make some good tanks along with the Brits

Werbung:
Excalibur GPS-guided 155 mm projectile in airburst mode taking out a russian Zoopark-1 counter-battery radar, which is so useless it didn't see that Ukrainian artillery was firing at it:

I love watching tiktok and other vids of Ukrainian forces destroying Russian military eqt. expectantly jets.

It pleases me to see them getting their asses kicked . I am not a Ukraine fan by a long shit. But Russia China CUBA and Iran and N korea are nations that need put in thier place. To see such a small nation as the Ukraine fight back and even be winning to the mighty blow hard PUTIN is just a warm fuzzy feeling inside . They actually remind me of our fore fathers who freed America .

Back