Sarah Palin, RINO???

Werbung:
One only has to take a quick glance at Sarah's policy goals while Governor to know that what she says, and what she has done, are two very different things. She is a Janus posterchild figure of American politics.

I just read this and I'm scratching my head about it? What do you guys think?
http://www.therealitycheck.org/?p=10654

If you listen to what republicans claim is a true republican...even Ronny there god , would be a major fail. He ran up the debt, talked to our enemies, grew government,he never really pushed to change Abortion to ban it, increased payroll taxes to put 165 Billion in to save S.S. Raised the gas tax,and also closed tax loopholes ( republicans call this a tax,...then again they also call not voting for a tax decrease...raising taxes...odd logic these people)....
good article on the Great one here

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2003/0301.green.html

One only has to take a quick glance at Sarah's policy goals while Governor to know that what she says, and what she has done, are two very different things. She is a Janus posterchild figure of American politics.

Look folks , if we allow admitted leftist to "brand" Sarah Palin you will get a menu of their tired lies, distortions , and far leftist trash. Look what Obama did to our Supreme Court at the "State of our Union" mess. He used a cowardly attack on them, chosing a venue where they could not defend themselves.
As for me I do not want Sarah Palin to be a "normal republican" we need to purge these leftist republicans out of our politics just as me must do the same to "nutty" leftist and other enemies of America.Mrs Palin is a breath of fresh air , do not allow the evil doers to spread their venom as usual.
There kind not only spread their lies but insist on banning the right of "free speech" to those they dislike. This is not the America we need!
The Spirit of SCOTT BROWN must rule in the next election! BUT never forget the radical leftist!

I just read this and I'm scratching my head about it? What do you guys think?
http://www.therealitycheck.org/?p=10654

Well, I certainly am not a John mcshame fan. Yes, he served our nation in wartime But as a politician he is an utter disgrace, he really is a"progressive" in every since of that misguided word.
John mcshame many , many times voted with other "republican imposters" to support policies harmful to America. Remember the gang of "13". the gang of "7" and all the others various sneak attacks led by him and Lindsey Graham the traitor from South Carolina , up for election this year and hopefully is tossed out of our Senate with the Scott Brown SPIRIT!!
Sarah Palin is just showing her unneeded loyalty to John. He would betray her in a second if he benefited from such a betrayal.
John mccain was so weak, useless, and politically unbalanced that he allowed the election of a complete failure to our White House. The election of such a total unprepared, unwise , inept , and disgraceful personality is not only an insult to every past President, yes, even jimmy carter, and history will forever frown on John mcshame for his worthless campaign for president including his refusal to allow Sarah Palin free use of all her Conservative Politicial Talents. Now AMERICA suffers with Failure , social disgrace, and National Security issues that may very well destroy our nation.
The question must not be is Sarah Palin a RINO? but instead is Barrack Hussien Obama fit to lead our nation? My answer to to both is "no".
Any sane person watching Obama as he attacked our Supreme Court on National TV must see just how cowardly, devious, and inept he is . Even his claim against the court was wrong and a lie as all evidence shows.
His actions reminded me of the "brownshirts" of 1930's Germany who made wild , false charges against the Jews and beat them up in public. What you saw happen to our most precious Court is unamerican. Is this the type of leadership you voted for in 2008? WAKE UP!!!

That is so full of contradictions I don't know where to start so I will just say this.

I think you meant to write 'you're'.

Explains a lot.

If you listen to what republicans claim is a true republican...even Ronny there god , would be a major fail. He ran up the debt, talked to our enemies, grew government,he never really pushed to change Abortion to ban it, increased payroll taxes to put 165 Billion in to save S.S. Raised the gas tax,and also closed tax loopholes ( republicans call this a tax,...then again they also call not voting for a tax decrease...raising taxes...odd logic these people)....

Who controlled Congress? Democrats... So the debt, government growth, inability to curb abortion, payroll taxes, SS, Gas tax, tax loopholes... All the province of the legislature, not the executive branch. If Reagan would have had the kind of majorities that Obama enjoyed going into office, his administration would have been much different.

picture.php
ColdWar_Obama_Shirt_CCCP.jpg
picture.php

Reagan did talk to our enemies, not like Obama - sniveling, bowing to foreign leaders, extending the olive branch to terrorists, waving the French battle flag at Iran - Reagan called out our enemy as the evil empire, told Gorby to tear down the wall, spoke of peace through superior firepower... He scared the helloutta the left, they thought he was a crazy old man pushing for nuclear war.

Who controlled Congress? Democrats... So the debt, government growth, inability to curb abortion, payroll taxes, SS, Gas tax, tax loopholes... All the province of the legislature, not the executive branch. If Reagan would have had the kind of majorities that Obama enjoyed going into office, his administration would have been much different.

picture.php
ColdWar_Obama_Shirt_CCCP.jpg
picture.php

Reagan did talk to our enemies, not like Obama - sniveling, bowing to foreign leaders, extending the olive branch to terrorists, waving the French battle flag at Iran - Reagan called out our enemy as the evil empire, told Gorby to tear down the wall, spoke of peace through superior firepower... He scared the helloutta the left, they thought he was a crazy old man pushing for nuclear war.

lol ya big tough Ronny , look they blew killed a bunch of Marines...lets Run and Hide!

and your I hate Obama crap,,,pointless to ever refute...you don't care

So right and let us not forget what the Left did during Reagan's destruction of the USSR. Remember the scumbag traitor Fat Teddy was in secret negotiations with the commies. I wonder how many other Dems/libs were doing the same...

and there is no left wing bias in the MSM ooooooooh noooooo nooooo nooooo

Kennedy and the KGB

Of these, step one would be for Andropov to invite the senator to Moscow for a personal meeting. Said Chebrikov: "The main purpose of the meeting, according to the senator, would be to arm Soviet officials with explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they would be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA."

The second step, the KGB head informed Andropov, was a Kennedy strategy to help the Soviets "influence Americans." Chebrikov explained: "Kennedy believes that in order to influence Americans it would be important to organize in August-September of this year [1983], televised interviews with Y. V. Andropov in the USA." The media savvy Massachusetts senator recommended to the Soviet dictator that he seek a "direct appeal" to the American people. And, on that, "Kennedy and his friends," explained Chebrikov, were willing to help, listing Walter Cronkite and Barbara Walters (both listed by name in the memo) as good candidates for sit-down interviews with the dictator.

Kennedy concluded that the Soviets needed, in effect, some PR help, given that Reagan was good at "propaganda" (the word used in the memo). The senator wanted them to know he was more than eager to lend a hand.

Kennedy wanted the Soviets to saturate the American media during such a visit. Chebrikov said Kennedy could arrange interviews not only for the dictator but for "lower level Soviet officials, particularly from the military," who "would also have an opportunity to appeal directly to the American people about the peaceful intentions of the USSR."

Quite contrary to the ludicrous assertions now being made about Ted Kennedy working jovially with Ronald Reagan, Kennedy, in truth, thought Reagan was a trigger-happy buffoon, and said so constantly, with vicious words of caricature and ridicule. The senator felt very differently about Yuri Andropov. As Chebrikov noted in his memo, "Kennedy is very impressed with the activities of Y. V. Andropov and other Soviet leaders."

In 2006, when my book was released, there was a virtual media blackout on coverage of the document, with the exception of conservative media: talk-radio, Rush Limbaugh, some websites, and mention on FoxNews by Brit Hume. Amazingly, I didn't even get calls from mainstream reporters seeking to shoot down the story. I had prepared in great detail to be grilled on national television, picturing the likes of Katie Couric needling me. I didn't need to worry.

It will be left to future generations to examine these truths. As for Senator Ted Kennedy's motivations for doing what he did with the Soviet leadership? Alas, now we can definitively say, he will never tell us. The liberal media protected him, all the way to the grave.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/kgb_kennedy_the_ted_kennedy_i.html

lol ya big tough Ronny , look they blew killed a bunch of Marines...lets Run and Hide!

and your I hate Obama crap,,,pointless to ever refute...you don't care

Everything I said was true, that's why you can't refute it. Reagan didn't have control of the Congress and Obama bows to foreign leaders, offers the olive branch to terrorists, waves the French battle flag at Iran (Don't you go nuclear or I'll write a sternly worded letter to the UN!), and generally believing that the world is governed by the superior use of teleprompter speeches.

Werbung:
Bush didn't get exactly tough with N Korea when it demonstrated that it has nuclear weapons.

This is because

a) N Korea is not rich in oil
b) America would have no chance in a fight against N Korea

Back