Scary isn't it?

Here We Go

The more I digest the political news, the more I get sick to my stomach. The way I see it is:

McCain: An over-the-hill, stuck in the past, individual who could be scarier than Bush is the Republican candidate.

Clinton: A mean-spirited, egotistical, stuck in the past individual who plans to bring our troops home yet destroy Iran on any given day for starters. She claims to be deserving of being the Democratic candidate while at the same time destroying the Democratic Party. Huh?

Obama: A mild-mannered individual who wants to make change but what are his plans to do this? The government is too large to figure out where to begin. Actually, our government rules, and the President is their puppet. Who really runs this country?

Voters: Why is West Virginia such "Hillary" fans? The only thing I can figure out is they do not want a black president. That would be the only reason to vote for Hillary.

What a mess!

Werbung:
Why is West Virginia such "Hillary" fans? The only thing I can figure out is they do not want a black president. That would be the only reason to vote for Hillary. What a mess!

Why would you think the only reason people want her over him is his skin color?

She is more relaxed on gun control; she has been far more articulate and understanding on faith issues.

In the last two contests he attracted the African American vote, the elite College professor vote and all the students the elite college professors indoctrinated. But the rest of the state went with her. So why is West Virginia different? There are not as many colleges so you don’t have as many elite educators and students they indoctrinate, and a 4% group of African Americans. So t is logical that she would sweep it.

But what I can not figure out is why Obama isn’t charming the pants off of these democrats. He is said to be so damn great, someone who comes along only once in a life time, he is oh so special, highly intelligent, practically a messiah, so why the heck can’t he get these democrats to vote for him. And how in the heck is he going to get republicans to vote for him? How will he unite our country (As promised) if he can’t even get democrats at this late date to vote for him?

I asked an Obama supporter today why Hillary was winning in West Virginia when he clearly already has the nomination and they told me the people of West Virginia were simple minded. But this same person thinks republicans are simple minded too.

This leaves a problem. If the only people with enough intelligence to vote for Obama are the elite college/school educators and the students they indoctrinate and the African American community. I don’t think that’s enough people to win a country.

71 % of the people polled in West Virginia thought Rev. Wright and Obama has the same ideology. Hmm… those were democrats polled; I wonder what Republicans and Independence think.

Obama has plans, he's going to take on all that's good. Because he's enlightened, like his followers.

This reminds me of our Jesse Ventura election, I voted for him as well as others who were fed up with politics as usual,,,it sure sent a message to the status quo,,,they were shocked. However, Jesse proved to be ineffective as a governor, because of his fringe thinking and policies.

Obama has plans, he's going to take on all that's good. Because he's enlightened, like his followers.

This reminds me of our Jesse Ventura election, I voted for him as well as others who were fed up with politics as usual,,,it sure sent a message to the status quo,,,they were shocked. However, Jesse proved to be ineffective as a governor, because of his fringe thinking and policies.

Will you vote for Al Franken? Your state is funny when it comes to politics.

I have never been there before but I would like to visit.

Werbung:
Back