A move which every single American should watch..

Furious George

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...+Really+Ab out

This is an extremely truthful, and serious outlook on what needs to happen. I have been preaching for the past 4 years, that we need to do something major about this, because all that is going on is a cycle of hate breeding. We NEED to put a foot down. There are little children, and even girls, who are calling for the Death of America. This is one of the most serious videos I have ever watched, and in my honest opinion, anyone who truly cares about Democracy, and your future generation should watch this movie, digest it, and talk about it. I don't know what's more serious than a bunch of religious fanatics, declaring war on the world. And what's scary is they actually believe they will be rewarded. There are a hundred million Islamic Fundamentalists, and the only way to wipe them out, is with another World War. I am a liberal, and I believe that fighting is only applicable when extreme measure is needed, and this is one war that I will gladly sacrifice myself for. There is no corruption, murderer, or crime scarier than what is going on in the streets of Palestine, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia, just to name a few. These leaders systematically turning CHILDREN [as shown in the video, being only 3.5 years old] into hate-filled beings, and openly condeming the Jews/America/Europe/Isreal to death.

You can tell me the Aliens have landed, Bush is part of the New World Order, but that pales in comparision to Islamic Fundamentalism. The video also made a great point in showing us they are using our own civility [Democracy] against us, by preaching their hate, and burning our flags in our own streets. And the funny thing is, most Americans turn a blind eye, and are too caught up in the latest fad. These very Americans I am mentioning are part of the problem. I can't think of anything more important than my future, and the future of the world, but apparently Americans in general are seperatists, which I predict will be the very downfall of this country. Unless someone steps up, and truly shows Americans the problem abroad, we will drown in a pool of ignorance. [Or blood]

Werbung:
Thanks for the link.

I've felt for some years now that all of the minor confrontations since 9/11 are leading up to a full blown holy war. I have no doubt that it is coming.

It's a must watch. An extremely scary thing is going to happen to us, unless we do something. These guys are dead serious, and intent on taking over the world. They are like the Nazi regime, but with a much more expansive network, whereas Nazism was exclusive to Germany. Islamic Fundamentalism is present in nearly every country, with over 100 million participants. Scary thought.

I guess my question is...how is the American government any different? The US government is teaching their children right now that those in Arabic countries are terrorists. They are spouting their party line throughout the media.
I think it is wrong to judge a country on one video that was probebly made to insight angry in the first place. For all you know Bush and his gang made this thing. Look before you leap......

kokotai said:
I guess my question is...how is the American government any different? The US government is teaching their children right now that those in Arabic countries are terrorists. They are spouting their party line throughout the media.
I think it is wrong to judge a country on one video that was probebly made to insight angry in the first place. For all you know Bush and his gang made this thing. Look before you leap......

Very good point. :)

This is also a very good film but I still believe that there is a lot more going on here than any of us understands or knows. The future will be telling and I won't be surprised to be surprised.

I think it's wrong of us to judge others too. I hate this anti-Arab or Muslim mentality. How people want to live is their decision, although I personally believe in loving other people, no matter who they are.

Werbung:
I think it's wrong of us to judge others too. I hate this anti-Arab or Muslim mentality. How people want to live is their decision, although I personally believe in loving other people, no matter who they are.
As do I. But sadly, especially in the US Arabs and Muslims seem to be on the chopping block. many people fail to realise that not all of them are terrorists.

Back