Scores dead as Israel attacks Gaza

they dont hide in schools, nor in hospital! unless the injured people may be hamas so we should make sure they are dead!
ill ask u the same question..
what do you want palestinians to do when there cities are bombed to the ground?

what palestinians do is just a reaction, a desprate try to reply on what is going on these attacks. I just watched a grown man crying, his kids and wife are all dead when they bombed his house, and he is the soul survivor! do you think this man was hiding rockets under his kids beds? no he doesnt!

as long as israel keep attacking palestinians, the palestinans will shoot there rockets at them!

hamas has turned into the puplic fighting back the injustice that had been living because of israel for more than 60 years now

Werbung:
Bush told Palestine he would enter intom talks if they got a democrtaically elected Government.

The Palestinians elected Hamas and Bush the 'defender of democracy' ha ha refused to acknowledge Hamas.

But continued to supply Israel with guns and bombs, to allow them nuclear weapons and to kill Arabs for allegedly having such weapons even though they didn't.

I feel for the Palestinians who are having their homes, their country and their lives systematically taken from them by this US sponsored terrorits state.

they dont hide in schools, nor in hospital!
Then are they hiding in mosques?
ill ask u the same question..
what do you want palestinians to do when there cities are bombed to the ground?
What do you want the Israelis to do when thier cities are being shelled by rockets? I dont think either side is by any means innocent, but I will tell you, from my own personal life, if you and I have a disagreement and you respond by firing things that will kill me at my house, I am going to up the caliber of weapons and strike back in kind.
what palestinians do is just a reaction, a desprate try to reply on what is going on these attacks.
Maybe if those in charge in Gaza took the higher road then we would be in a different situation.
I just watched a grown man crying, his kids and wife are all dead when they bombed his house, and he is the soul survivor! do you think this man was hiding rockets under his kids beds? no he doesnt!
While I am sorry to hear of this happening, maybe the Palestinians need to look at the reaction of a Korean-American after an F-18 crashed into his house killing his entire family.
as long as israel keep attacking palestinians, the palestinans will shoot there rockets at them!

hamas has turned into the puplic fighting back the injustice that had been living because of israel for more than 60 years now
That would be if the Palestinians continue to throw stones at the Israeli tanks and APCs

There is not clear evidence that Hamas attacked Israel.

There may be evidence that Hamas weapons fell on Israel but that does not prove who fired them

yes, hamas did fire rockets at israel, those rockets are so weak, there damage is so limited, it can mostly make a hole in your back yard, nothing more!

and this rockets are only launched because of the israeli army is killing and cornoring people in palestine. i heared a friend of mine talkin about his nephewes. They stopped eating because they are so scared after israel had destroyed the back side of there home, even there family is a known anti 7amas family, yet there home got hit by israel.

Israel did to palestinians civilians much more than what hamas did, yet hamas is considered a terrorist group, why not didnt they add israel's name to the list of the terrorist organizations?

a whole palestinian family is eleminated, they were about 100 people inside the house gathered by the israeli army, the families with all the kids and women and men were inside the house for about a whole day. Then the israeli criminals shot the house with 4 rockets from an israeli aircraft, killing an unknown number of people inside the house. there is a man who survived the attack in the shefa hospital in gaza, which was partially hit by the israelis as will, said that all his kids were killed in the attack except for one sleeping next to him in another hospital bed. and he says that there is almost 50 other dead palestinians inside the house, he was crying and saying he saw his kids flesh exploding.... another man who seems to be from the same family, i saw him on tv covered with ashes of his home, kissing the corpses of his kids....

i dont know how to comment on those crimes!
i dont know how can any one see this is a "defensive operation"
is israel defending it self against kids because they are potential terrorests?
please i want you to be honest with yourselves before you comment :(
no one can convince me the the blank rockets hamas shoots at israel is the reason! Israel is trying to break the resistance of the people, the people who were in hunger and pain for years!

yes, hamas did fire rockets at israel, those rockets are so weak, there damage is so limited, it can mostly make a hole in your back yard, nothing more!

and this rockets are only launched because of the israeli army is killing and cornoring people in palestine. i heared a friend of mine talkin about his nephewes. They stopped eating because they are so scared after israel had destroyed the back side of there home, even there family is a known anti 7amas family, yet there home got hit by israel.

Israel did to palestinians civilians much more than what hamas did, yet hamas is considered a terrorist group, why not didnt they add israel's name to the list of the terrorist organizations?

are you saying its ok to fire weak rockets?

how come you dont answer my question? I have asked you 3 times now

because your question has no answer,, i ask you too,, what do you expect palestinians to do after all what happened to them in the last 10 days? if you can answer this, then maybe ill be able to answer your question!

btw it is 8:45 am here and israel already killed 20 palestinians since the morning!

because your question has no answer,, i ask you too,, what do you expect palestinians to do after all what happened to them in the last 10 days? if you can answer this, then maybe ill be able to answer your question!

btw it is 8:45 am here and israel already killed 20 palestinians since the morning!

I am happy to tell you what I think they should do, after the last ten days palistine should figure it out. Get rid of Hamas, get real leadership and stop supporting terrorism. stop sending rockets, stop suicide bombing, stop being violent and EVENTUALLY things will work out, there is no trust. All new trust will have to be earned.

and I will answer the one you refuse to answer.

if hamas tries to kill inocent civilians on a bus, then kill as many hamas people as possible and anyone harboring them

Israel is doing exactly what they should do and exaclty what you dont want them to do.

I think you want them to lay down and die and that is when your group thinks there will be peace.

I

so you want us to lay down and die instead? this is an elemination, and as long as israeli keep shooting, no one can ask hamas -which in my opinion is a puplic resestance of occupation not a torrerest group, since it does nothing compaed to what the israeli army do- to stop defending itself.

you can look at what is happening in gaza now, and look deep inside you, and find out who is terrorising who!

so you want us to lay down and die instead? this is an elemination, and as long as israeli keep shooting, no one can ask hamas -which in my opinion is a puplic resestance of occupation not a torrerest group, since it does nothing compaed to what the israeli army do- to stop defending itself.

you can look at what is happening in gaza now, and look deep inside you, and find out who is terrorising who!

This is ridiculous. You want Israel to stop attacking, maybe you should stop attacking them. Your own group denies Israel has the right to exist, and then launches rocket attacks over the border. Try looking at the West Bank and then at yourselves, Gaza is quite frankly pathetic. The only reason Israel attacked is because of the rocket fire. Stop those and they will leave.

not so far ago,, israel attacked all the west bank cities, destroying the houses and killed civillians. just search for jenin refugee camps and you will see what israel did there afew years ago!
even those days, there was about 5 palestinians killed in the Demonstrations that went down in the west bank! did they have rockets? NO,,, they just were saying the truth too loud!

and why does israel arrest the arab students who live in israel, who have the israeli nationality, when they go on demonstrations? about 20 palestinian were arrested, because they were demanding to stop the massacare in gaza!

Werbung:
the palestinans family who fleed there homes in gaza escaping from the israeli army to the Onuroa schools. which is an international human organization! those 2 bombs were bombed!!! and till now 3 palestinans CIVILLIANS were killed!!

can any one tell me why?
or is the Onuroa a terrorist organization now too?

Back