Sean Spicer the Whitehouse Spokesman

Werbung:
Trump is smart he kept the subs from Nth Korea but still bluff he was ready to attack

Smart? I hope it's sarcasm!

This kind of "smarts" make the whole world fear for their safety! How can anyone count on the "protection" or even just the "allied relationship" of the US with a President who sends missiles to Syria. . .and think they went to Iraq, spends hundreds of $ millions on the mother of all bombs to kill 36 terrorists, and shows the great naval strength by not even knowing where his star aircraft carrier is heading?

Yep. . .the world feels a lot safer now!!!

I did not say Trump speaks the truth. No Politian dose that. But he knew where the fleet was,. He knew it had an agreement to meet up with the Australian navy, He was no to upset the Australians again,. So he let them keep their commitment and let them sail north again when it was over. It might put them near North Korea but he dose not want them there intercepting missiles. This could start WW3. But he still wanted to scare Nth Korea so he was lose with the truth. This is politics.

I did not say Trump speaks the truth. No Politian dose that. But he knew where the fleet was,. He knew it had an agreement to meet up with the Australian navy, He was no to upset the Australians again,. So he let them keep their commitment and let them sail north again when it was over. It might put them near North Korea but he dose not want them there intercepting missiles. This could start WW3. But he still wanted to scare Nth Korea so he was lose with the truth. This is politics.
Yup. And its close enough to act if needed.
Some are sufficiently blinded by partisan delusion that they see nothing else.

Werbung:
Sean Spicer didn’t get to meet the pope. Even reporters feel sorry for him.
... me too poor sod!
Kushy made it in though probably frisbeeing his kippah round the room to stave off the boredom. I bet the sneaky little prick had Ivanka design a special one - soon to be part of the Ivanka Collection available from all White House approved outlets....

upload_2017-5-25_16-29-48.png

Trump's a petty minded little bastard though not bringing Sean in.

Washington Post

Back