Senile old Biden applauds for china

Werbung:
Yes hes got a mind like a steel trap that rusted and not working

You keep saying he has dementia etc. Why are in a lather about that gaffe?It's not as if it will change anything.

Ironically, Trump is prancing around threatening anyone who needles him, including death and violence yet you're occupied with an old POTUS who makes a mistake. I know who is brain dead.

You keep saying he has dementia etc. Why are in a lather about that gaffe?It's not as if it will change anything.

Ironically, Trump is prancing around threatening anyone who needles him, including death and violence yet you're occupied with an old POTUS who makes a mistake. I know who is brain dead.
yes the what about trump card well Boris Hes not president now is he , he just lives for free in your little church burning head

yes the what about trump card well Boris Hes not president now is he , he just lives for free in your little church burning head
No. I'm simply quoting all the problems the idiot finds himself in. The irony you were told from the beginning he was a nutter but you elected him anyway. Now Biden is the trouble. Grow up.

No. I'm simply quoting all the problems the idiot finds himself in. The irony you were told from the beginning he was a nutter but you elected him anyway. Now Biden is the trouble. Grow up.
lol trump has nothing to do with this you dip stick Biden would clap for a ice-cream cone hes so senile and Biden you elected that fool and knew he was a idiot anyway lol

lol trump has nothing to do with this you dip stick Biden would clap for a ice-cream cone hes so senile and Biden you elected that fool and knew he was a idiot anyway lol
Scroll back dickhead. You were the one who injected Trump.

Scroll back dickhead. You were the one who injected Trump.
sorry you did on the second post your a liar just like biden

sorry you did on the second post your a liar just like biden

This is what you said

yes the what about trump card well Boris Hes not president now is he , he just lives for free in your little church burning head.

You can apologise when your ready.

Again, You mentioned it first. Don't be embarrassed because I pinged you again. Think before you post and don't deny it when it is clear what you said.
Lol your just mad because biden keeps making a fool out of himself in public and you can not admit it because it proves you voted for a old senile sick man who got his nose up the left wing freaks rear end and it makes you look bad .

You will find I admitted to all that. The problem is you have never admitted Trump's faults so here is a bit to remind all the tories exactly what you are contemplating again.

Werbung:
Back