Shall Condoleezza Join Rebel Forces

Jeugenen

SHALL CONDOLEEZZA JOIN REBEL FORCES
Shall she, or shall she not, resign; and patriotically pledge her heart and soul to Obama?

Werbung:
SHALL CONDOLEEZZA JOIN REBEL FORCES
Shall she, or shall she not, resign; and patriotically pledge her heart and soul to Obama?

That is some great stuff you are smoking! Where can I get me some of that?!

What makes you even think she would?

obviously, the only reason he said it...b/c she's black. Why do most african americans support Obama....do you think if he was white, but still had the same views..and/or experience (or lack thereof,) they would still support him? :confused:

obviously, the only reason he said it...b/c she's black. Why do most african americans support Obama....do you think if he was white, but still had the same views..and/or experience (or lack thereof,) they would still support him? :confused:

The funny part is he is more white than black and more middle eastern than black. and in the end, who cares if he is pink with purple polka dots, he is still a MORON!

And imagine someone of your ilk denying the racism exists, when you know darn well it does.

you don't have to sell me that racism exists..it always has, and always will, just remember, it works all ways though! It seems like everyone wants to paint a picture of every white being some evil racist, and every black being some poor victim.

Werbung:
And imagine someone of your ilk denying the racism exists, when you know darn well it does.

No one anywhere denies that racism exists. Everyone knows that it does. Um.... did you forget the Robert Byrd was a major player in the KKK? ...uh... yeah! Racism does exist... duh!

Back