Shirley Sherrod proves Conservatives lack conscience

Werbung:
for him to hear the rest of the words, of course.

You did listen to the whole speech, didn't you? If so, then you must realize that the video that Vilsac and Fox reacted to totally twisted her words 180 degrees.

Or are you still of the mistaken impression that Sherrod was really making racist statements?

Of course she made racist statements but what people who did not see the whole tape so they did not know is........ She was acknowledging her own racism and how it was wrong and how that experience taught her. She ended up helping the man save his farm and they became friends.

But that does not change the fact that she admitted she held racist views and started to act on them, but the most important part of the story was that she repented from it.

I am glad she got her job back even though I do not agree with her politically. I think she was really brave for speaking about it.

The whole point of posting the tape was not her, it was about how the NAACP cheered when she said racist things, the point of the video was to tell the NAACP that people in glass houses should not throw stones. They just got done calling the Tea Party racist and told them to kick out any racist in their group. This tape showed an audience of people cheering on her racist words. Those people had no idea she was about to finish the story by saying she learned being racist is not the right way...

how can the whole point of this story get missed by so many people. ugh!

"And here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land. So, I didn't give him the full force of what I could do."

Truth and fact.

Some people do not think anything a black person says can be racist. I would bet that he would say it was not racist when the black panther said........

i hate every last iota of a cracker, if you want to be free you got to kill you some crackers and kill you some cracker babies.

Some people do not think anything a black person says can be racist. I would bet that he would say it was not racist when the black panther said........

i hate every last iota of a cracker, if you want to be free you got to kill you some crackers and kill you some cracker babies.

Of course black people can be racist. Guys like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrikhan prove it all the time.

The question was whether Shirley Sherrod is a racist, and the answer is clearly no.

I hadn't heard of the NAACP cheering about the original tape. Whoever cheered that is racist, too.

Of course black people can be racist. Guys like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrikhan prove it all the time.

The question was whether Shirley Sherrod is a racist, and the answer is clearly no.

I hadn't heard of the NAACP cheering about the original tape. Whoever cheered that is racist, too.

WHAT?

You say she did not say anything racist but anyone who cheered at her non racist statements are racist?

How can it not be racist to say you did not want to help a white man and you send him to his own, meaning other white people and you didn't want to help the white man fully. Change it to black, asian or any other group outside of white and especially have it said by a white person and i can assure you that you and everyone else would call that racist.

yeah the crowed liked it when she said things like she didnt want to help the white man and he should get sent to his own exc. that was the whole point of posting the video not to get this lady fired.

You get twisted into a pretzel...

She admitted ON TAPE to being a racist and was cheered for it at the NAACP meeting. Then she got an epiphany.

If a white R politician said the same words, you would demand he be fired.

Can you admit it?

But now your friends on the left are trying to use this "set up" by the WH to criticize Fox News and conservative talk radio, which of course had nothing to do with what happened.

WHAT?

You say she did not say anything racist but anyone who cheered at her non racist statements are racist?

How can it not be racist to say you did not want to help a white man and you send him to his own, meaning other white people and you didn't want to help the white man fully. Change it to black, asian or any other group outside of white and especially have it said by a white person and i can assure you that you and everyone else would call that racist.

yeah the crowed liked it when she said things like she didnt want to help the white man and he should get sent to his own exc. that was the whole point of posting the video not to get this lady fired.

because you don't seem to get the point of the story....at all

because you don't seem to get the point of the story....at all

Of course I get the point of the story and I think the lady is a hero to admit it. I also think she was very brave to admit it to a group that has not all gotten it. There would be some who did not like the idea that she got it and realized racism doesn't work. There are not very many people out there who would admit they were wrong on such a delicate topic and she not only did it, she did it on camera in a room full of people.

I admire her very much and I am really glad she got her job back.

Of course I get the point of the story and I think the lady is a hero to admit it. I also think she was very brave to admit it to a group that has not all gotten it. There would be some who did not like the idea that she got it and realized racism doesn't work. There are not very many people out there who would admit they were wrong on such a delicate topic and she not only did it, she did it on camera in a room full of people.

I admire her very much and I am really glad she got her job back.

yea, its hard to admit such things...when you have fox and them around to show your tape out of context and bash you for it.

yea, its hard to admit such things...when you have fox and them around to show your tape out of context and bash you for it.

Look it up pocket.

The white house condemned the woman BEFORE her tape showed on fox news

she was fired from her job BEFORE her tape showed on fox news

The NAACP condemned her statements BEFORE she was on fox news

And what is funny is the tape was at a NAACP event, THEY HAD THE TAPE IN FULL and were either too lazy or too stupid to look it up.

So you should stop repeating the pathetic lie that it was fox news that got her fired or distorted her story. Actually Glenn Beck defended her from the first moment he discussed her.

And biggov.com posted what they did because it was NEVER about her and it was NEVER about getting her fired. biggov.com wanted to show what hypocrites the NAACP were and they did just that.

That she ever considered white people any different or less worthy than black people is very ugly on her part. it was an ugly mind set, an ugly racist way of being. Its hard to admit when you have such ugly thoughts, I am just glad she got over it. I wish the people in the NAACP audience who were cheering at the ugly things she was saying would take a lesson from her and get rid of their racist thinking too,

Werbung:
Look it up pocket.

The white house condemned the woman BEFORE her tape showed on fox news

she was fired from her job BEFORE her tape showed on fox news

The NAACP condemned her statements BEFORE she was on fox news

And what is funny is the tape was at a NAACP event, THEY HAD THE TAPE IN FULL and were either too lazy or too stupid to look it up.

So you should stop repeating the pathetic lie that it was fox news that got her fired or distorted her story. Actually Glenn Beck defended her from the first moment he discussed her.

And biggov.com posted what they did because it was NEVER about her and it was NEVER about getting her fired. biggov.com wanted to show what hypocrites the NAACP were and they did just that.

yes, when it was reported by some right wing website...

Back