Should conngress pass law to end NFL blackouts?

steveox

I Think they should but only on MNF, Thanksgiving games and Playoffs. If Game is on sundays it can get blacked out if game isn't soldout. And you can only black it out it team in your city where TV station is located. Like for example if the Raiders don't sellout they cant show it in Oakland -SF bay area but they can show it in San Jose. If Dolphins are blacked out you cant show it on Miami TV channel but you can show it on West Palm Beach channel. If Eagles are blacked out you cant show it on Philadelphia TV channel but you can show it on York and Hershey PA channel. You get the idea. I think its time for this law since the NFL is making money though advertisements.

Werbung:
Well In not allowed to watch my Ravens on NFL Sunday ticket when they play Dolphins,Bucs or Jags if they don't sellout. And only on my local channels if they want to televise them. "NFL rules"

Yea 2 hour Drive to there
k-medium.jpg

3 Hour drive to there
img12885865.jpg

3 1/2 hour Drive to there
100_0834.jpg

At these gas prices
chevron_sf_112310.jpg

plus $50 to park

away games ? who cares with those three. its no wonder nobody want to pay money to watch those teams.

dont get why balto gets blacked out for road games though.

I live in Florida too. Direct TV blacks out games teams who play in your state. I get this message when Dolphins,Jags and Bucs play

not available in your area please check guide for alternate programming

Dog get Direct TV ok? And Order NFL Sunday Ticket. Ill bet you $50 you cant watch the Ravens nor the Skins where you live

I live in Florida too. Direct TV blacks out games teams who play in your state. I get this message when Dolphins,Jags and Bucs play

Dog get Direct TV ok? And Order NFL Sunday Ticket. Ill bet you $50 you cant watch the Ravens nor the Skins where you live

sounds expensive. my Seahawks turn up of broadcast tv often enough for me.

blackouts should only apply to broadcast (for free) games and only in home narkets. that would not mean all of fla for an fla team.

That's what it is home markets. Dolphins are on l.ocal channels if game is sold out. That means all of Dolphins territorial restrictions if game isnt sold out it gets blacked out. My idea for this law only applies to Miami areas. I don't live near Miami im 2 hours from Miami so I should watch the game regardless if its sold out or not. The Bucs and Jags are blacked out on NFL Sunday Ticket. The Operator told me that's up to your local TV if they want to show that game or not.

That's what it is home markets. Dolphins are on l.ocal channels if game is sold out. That means all of Dolphins territorial restrictions if game isnt sold out it gets blacked out. My idea for this law only applies to Miami areas. I don't live near Miami im 2 hours from Miami so I should watch the game regardless if its sold out or not. The Bucs and Jags are blacked out on NFL Sunday Ticket. The Operator told me that's up to your local TV if they want to show that game or not.

if you buy sunday ticket you should get the game

Werbung:
Right I should. I do get Ravens games on NFL sunday ticket but when they play the Dolphins,Bucs or Jags then it gets blacked out. That means im forced to watch on my local channel if they decide to televise it. But if Dolphins don't sellout they black the game out and where I live to which is West Palm Beach local TV. See my Bill idea is they can only black it out in Miami area not by territorial restrictions. Like I said Dog,,Try getting Skins or Ravens where you live on sunday ticket. Betcha you cant because of territorial restrictions bullshit!

Back