Should conngress pass law to end NFL blackouts?

Are you suggesting that congress should be in charge of what is played on tv? If so then I think they should ban bachelorette, desperate housewives, and lady gaga.

Werbung:
Right I should. I do get Ravens games on NFL sunday ticket but when they play the Dolphins,Bucs or Jags then it gets blacked out. That means im forced to watch on my local channel if they decide to televise it. But if Dolphins don't sellout they black the game out and where I live to which is West Palm Beach local TV. See my Bill idea is they can only black it out in Miami area not by territorial restrictions. Like I said Dog,,Try getting Skins or Ravens where you live on sunday ticket. Betcha you cant because of territorial restrictions bullshit!

we get skins ravs all the time. richmond is their region. used to get panthers but they suck so bad we banned them. always got the real colts too. every week.

So Ravens aren't part of Virginia territorial restrictions just the Skins? But put on NFL sunday ticket but not on local channel and youll see this on the bottom of your screen
not available in your area please check guide for alternate programming

Werbung:
Back