Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

Werbung:
I agree. Tax them all like regular folks.

Religions, at their roots are just tribal units and all churches are are fairy tale entertainment venues.

We do not give other entertainment centers tax breaks and I agree that religious institutions/entertainment centers should not have exemptions.

Regards
DL

The governments already rule on other frauds and I see no reason why they cannot rule over religions.

Why would you want to give religions more freedom to do fraud than the rest of us?

Regards
DL
Oh, I think they do rule on frauds, whether it is one perpetrated by a "church" or not. But, letting the government decide which religions are fraudulent? Are they going to be able to shut down ones they have decided aren't legitimate? You could easily make a case that any religion is fraudulent.

Oh, I think they do rule on frauds, whether it is one perpetrated by a "church" or not. But, letting the government decide which religions are fraudulent? Are they going to be able to shut down ones they have decided aren't legitimate? You could easily make a case that any religion is fraudulent.

That would be hard to show for the religions that promote knowledge and wisdom over obedience and idol worship to a mostly immoral God.

That caveat aside.

If the population/citizens ignores the evaluation of experts on what religions are worthy ones, then the country is already lost to the fraudsters.

If you do not trust your authorities and experts, then I guess you recognize that the fraudsters have already won the moral battle.

Regards
DL

Should the First Amendment be repealed then, so we can be more like Russia?

If it allows for the open fraud of Americans by obvious fraudsters, which it seems to be allowing, then it should definitely be amended as it is garbage.

Moral people will agree.

Regards
DL

However it would be very hard to initiate taxes on churches given the heavy christian slant in the government.

I agree but if Americans do not want to separate church and state, as they seem inclined to do, then that just shows how deeply corrupted the American political system is.

Regards
DL

If it allows for the open fraud of Americans by obvious fraudsters, which it seems to be allowing, then it should definitely be amended as it is garbage.

Moral people will agree.

Regards
DL
Don't know as I'd agree that the First Amendment is garbage. The wall of separation between church and state is essential to liberty.

Don't know as I'd agree that the First Amendment is garbage. The wall of separation between church and state is essential to liberty.

I agree and that is why I do not see your country as a free country anymore. It was before Christianity and corruption took over your politics.

Note how your religious right put Trump in office and how his base is firm, even as he has made the U.S. the laughing stock of the world.

Regards
DL

We know who you are GCP ...

No one is listening .......

Obviously some are or there would be no responses. I am curious as to why they are though since the "bishop" is himself a fraud. He is an Atheist who presents himself as a religionist, and that is a fraud.

Werbung:
Obviously some are or there would be no responses. I am curious as to why they are though since the "bishop" is himself a fraud. He is an Atheist who presents himself as a religionist, and that is a fraud.
Anyone who reads his posts knows that he's an atheist and that his screen name is meant as irony.

Back